Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SlickWilly

29 Ladies Murdered In Deliberate Brothel Attack In Iraq

21 posts in this topic

In the worst attack of its kind, that I have ever heard off, Fake Muslim gunmen have murdered 29 women and 4 men in a brothel in Iraq!
And left no doubt as to the reason why they did it!
In Ireland such lunatics would probably sign up to the TORLER insane agenda!
The Irish proposed sex worker hating Paddy model, would give Ireland the most severe sex worker hating law in the world apart from countries that actively execute sex workers as in this case!

And be in no doubt that such a law is coming to a parliament near you sooner rather than later! :angry: 

http://www.channel4.com/news/iraq-killing-gunmen-baghdad-zayounah-brothell

Ironically, I know from my experiences in the UK and on the Continent, lads from Islamic backgrounds are among the most avid of punters!
For sex worker hating scum, Mad Hattie included -
Well they need to take a good look at what their fellow travellers in Iraq have done, indeed they should be forced to look at photographs of their handiwork!

May God rest the people who were murdered and May God help their families!

a brothel in Iraq? Fuck me, that is living dangerously though dont you think?

Still, absolutely disgusting thing to happen x

The women were 'allegedly' prostitutes in a building 'reputedly' used for prostitution.

Not that it makes any difference so such a horrendous act of mass murder.

I seem to recall Osama bin Laden had a collection of "adult" videos in his hide-out in Pakistan.

But that may have been mis-information posted by the US to discredit him in the eyes of his followers. 

Meanwhile there have been no more grooming arrests in the UK but there were several cases of men from a certain ethnic background grooming young English girls for sexual purposes using drugs, alcohol etc.

Total hypocrisy. 

The women were 'allegedly' prostitutes in a building 'reputedly' used for prostitution.

Not that it makes any difference so such a horrendous act of mass murder.

No it doesnt you are correct. 

Re the allegedly prostitutes... In other words, a bunch of ordinary women un chaperoned by a man. 

and then there is this practice, which I am at a loss to contemplate

I know this website is not that balanced but this is well documented.

http://crombouke.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/mufa-khathat-cleaning-mess-up.html

google Mufa'khathat or thighing

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

“A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband’s house rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.”

I have put the worst bit in bold.

and then there is this practice, which I am at a loss to contemplate

I know this website is not that balanced but this is well documented.

http://crombouke.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/mufa-khathat-cleaning-mess-up.html

google Mufa'khathat or thighing

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

“A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband’s house rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.”

I have put the worst bit in bold.

I thought the last sentence was pretty extraordinary too.

I'm no expert on this, but I get the impression the site is none too careful with its sources. So far as I know, the general view is that though he married the girl at six, there was no consummation of any kind until she was nine or ten - and yes, I know, we're not going to crack open a bottle of champagne at that news, are we?

Rod Nordland in Twitter post  " This is What  the same amount of Time with a Prostitute in Baghdad costs "

US$20.83 for 20 minutes  as paid to Journalists who attend government briefings ,makes it about US100 for one hour with a hooker in Baghdad .

Not exactly Cheap  Sex in Baghdad  ?? .

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/35968-iraq-mission-accomplished/page-3#entry626077

34 People were Killed at this Brothel http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/13/world/meast/iraq-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

They were killed by an Islamic Militia that has close ties with the Prime Minister of Iraq  ( Nuri Maliki ).

And this is how he was Chosen to be PM Of Iraq  by T he US Ambassador  at the time,  Khalilzad    "Frustrated, Khalilzad turned to the C.I.A. analyst assigned to his office, a fluent Arabic speaker whose job was to know Iraq’s leaders. “Can it be that, in this country of thirty million people, the choice of Prime Minister is either Jaafari, who is incompetent, or Ali Adeeb, who is Iranian? Isn’t there anyone else?”

“I have a name for you,” the C.I.A. officer said. “Maliki.”

Among the Americans, Maliki was largely unknown, though he served on the committee charged with purging the Iraqi government of former members of Saddam Hussein’s Baath Party"

Now Maliki  is purging the hard working women of Iraq who are trying to feed their families having lost husbands ,sons ,brothers in the conflicts 

I thought the last sentence was pretty extraordinary too.

I'm no expert on this, but I get the impression the site is none too careful with its sources. So far as I know, the general view is that though he married the girl at six, there was no consummation of any kind until she was nine or ten - and yes, I know, we're not going to crack open a bottle of champagne at that news, are we?

and that is where the thigh fucking comes into play

and that is where the thigh fucking comes into play

lets be graphic so there is no doubt

man 'marries' a pre pubescent girl.  Then he places his penis between the young girls thighs, i assume at the top, and does whatever until he cums.

how has this escaped general notice?  The bit about sodomy is particularly vile.

The man himself  Khomeini  was pure evil ,vile ,mass murderer    (    ,hostages taker .. Fifty two innocent American Diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days .

His teachings & thoughts are a mirror of the evil man himself .

he just ranted and raved. I dont think his blatherings should be called 'teachings'

The man himself  Khomeini  was pure evil ,vile ,mass murderer    (    ,hostages taker .. Fifty two innocent American Diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days .

His teachings & thoughts are a mirror of the evil man himself .

This isnt the first Ayatollah though that has espoused the rights of the male to enjoy the bodies of young children in the form of thigh fucking and far far far worse things. I really wish I could find the document I stumbled upon a while back. It was an excerpt of a sort of diary that someone kept and was transcribed into English. 

This isnt the first Ayatollah though that has espoused the rights of the male to enjoy the bodies of young children in the form of thigh fucking and far far far worse things. I really wish I could find the document I stumbled upon a while back. It was an excerpt of a sort of diary that someone kept and was transcribed into English. 

But he was the first Ayatollah who became the supreme leader of a country in the 2oth century . The fucking peanut farmer from Georgia ( Jimmy Carter ) helped in his rise to power .http://pdmi.org/2010/06/carter%E2%80%99s-role-in-khomeini%E2%80%99s-rise-to-power/

How Carter helped this mad man come to power.

During his Presidency, Jimmy Carter didn’t only abandon support for the Shah for his alleged human rights violations. He also gave support to Khomeini. A Former Naval intelligence offer and CIA agent for the Carter administration told Mike evens that Carter gave Khomeini checks when he was in France [it's in page 14 of Mike Evan's book "Jimmy Carter The Liberal Left and World Chaos" and the CIA agent decided to remain anonymous]. In fact, the CIA agent was involved in giving him the checks [it is in page 14 of that same book].

Carter administration officials also expressed support to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. William Sulivan, Carter’s ambassador to Iran, said,“Khomeini is a Ghandi-like figure.”

Carter adviser James Bill said thatKhomeini is not a mad mujahid, but a man of “impeccable integrity and honesty.”

- See more at: http://pdmi.org/2010/06/carter%E2%80%99s-role-in-khomeini%E2%80%99s-rise-to-power/#sthash.9YbKUxCy.dpuf

But he was the first Ayatollah who became the supreme leader of a country in the 2oth century . The fucking peanut farmer from Georgia ( Jimmy Carter ) helped in his rise to power .http://pdmi.org/2010/06/carter%E2%80%99s-role-in-khomeini%E2%80%99s-rise-to-power/

During his Presidency, Jimmy Carter didn’t only abandon support for the Shah for his alleged human rights violations. He also gave support to Khomeini. A Former Naval intelligence offer and CIA agent for the Carter administration told Mike evens that Carter gave Khomeini checks when he was in France [it's in page 14 of Mike Evan's book "Jimmy Carter The Liberal Left and World Chaos" and the CIA agent decided to remain anonymous]. In fact, the CIA agent was involved in giving him the checks [it is in page 14 of that same book].

Carter administration officials also expressed support to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. William Sulivan, Carter’s ambassador to Iran, said,“Khomeini is a Ghandi-like figure.”

Carter adviser James Bill said thatKhomeini is not a mad mujahid, but a man of “impeccable integrity and honesty.”

- See more at: http://pdmi.org/2010/06/carter%E2%80%99s-role-in-khomeini%E2%80%99s-rise-to-power/#sthash.9YbKUxCy.dpuf

the sucking up by western politicians to loony islamists is one of the scandals of the 20th century. 

and carter was also largely responsible for the recent banking crisis, as he cajoled the US mortgage lenders to lend to the insolvent and that ended with mass defaults and the liquidity crisis in 2009.  Of course the brit banks fell over themselves to finance this, effectively giving away shareholders money.

1 person likes this

the sucking up by western politicians to loony islamists is one of the scandals of the 20th century. 

and carter was also largely responsible for the recent banking crisis, 

Egypt's military and the majority of its people and rightly so didn't buy  Obama's  sucking up to Political Islam (Muslim Brother Hood) party and decided to get rid of them and put in power a secular regime . They learned the lesson from Iran & Iraq .

Here is what went wrong in Iraq . http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/16/iraq-maliki-ali-khedery-baghdad/

Man who ‘discovered’ Maliki explains what went wrong

"“By 2010, after violence had been reduced 90 percent since pre-surge highs, I lobbied the White House – including Vice President Biden and senior administration officials – that they needed to withdraw their support from Prime Minister Maliki.”

“We had very clear indications at that time that Maliki was trying to build a Shiite theocratic state around his political party and around himself,” just as Saddam Hussein had consolidated power around himself a couple of decades earlier.

“I tried to explain to them that he was very divisive; he was very sectarian; that we had very clear indications that he was increasingly beholden to Iran.”

Top US marine commander concurs with the above .

http://complex.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2014/07/15/amos_afghanistan_iraq

"Stepping into an intensifying political debate, the head of the Marine Corps said the United States doesn't have the luxury of isolationism and said Iraq's deterioration may have been prevented if Washington had maintained a larger U.S. presence there."   Republican critics of Barack Obama's administration argue that the White House's decision to withdraw all U.S. combat troops from Iraq at the end of 2011 cleared the way for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, a hard-line Shiite, to consolidate power and drive the country's Sunni minority into the arms of militants from the Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, which has conquered broad swaths of central Iraq. "

he just ranted and raved. I dont think his blatherings should be called 'teachings'

Not defending Khomeini, Cov, but I don't remember him ranting and raving. His style of speaking tended to be rather understated, and sometimes darkly humorous. Even that arch-anti-islamist Oriana Fallaci was rather taken by him on a personal level - and he by her. The real loonies were people like the Ayatollah Khalkhali - he was a really disquieting figure - seemed a complete psychopath.

As I recall it, this really was one of the most extraordinary information cock-ups of the last century - putting even our incompetent secret services in the shade. It seems that when the Americans decided to abandon the Shah, the CIA had absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what kind of a bloke Khomeini was (note for the young: this was way before Islam was on everyone's plate morning, noon and night). They seemed to have thought - exiled religious leader - opposing tyrant - must be some sort of nice old hippy like the Bhagwan Rajneesh. Khomeini's speeches and publications in Paris were there for all to read if they wanted to. Yet they knew nothing.

Not defending Khomeini, Cov, but I don't remember him ranting and raving. His style of speaking tended to be rather understated, and sometimes darkly humorous. Even that arch-anti-islamist Oriana Fallaci was rather taken by him on a personal level - and he by her. The real loonies were people like the Ayatollah Khalkhali - he was a really disquieting figure - seemed a complete psychopath.

As I recall it, this really was one of the most extraordinary information cock-ups of the last century - putting even our incompetent secret services in the shade. It seems that when the Americans decided to abandon the Shah, the CIA had absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what kind of a bloke Khomeini was (note for the young: this was way before Islam was on everyone's plate morning, noon and night). They seemed to have thought - exiled religious leader - opposing tyrant - must be some sort of nice old hippy like the Bhagwan Rajneesh. Khomeini's speeches and publications in Paris were there for all to read if they wanted to. Yet they knew nothing.

It wasn't the first time The CIA backed Religious   clergy in Iran as a choice of the lesser evil . The bigger evil was the very powerful Iranian communist party and other left wing groups who were the dominant force in Iran at the time .

Back in in 1953 The CIA with the support of  various Ayatollahs engineered  the coup that toppled the elected prime minister  at the time .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23762970

CIA Confirms Role in 1953 Iran Coup   http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/.

A fascinating insight as to how the 2 services worked together to stir up Religious  support for the Coup against the Secular Government of Prime Minister Musadaq  in 1953 .      " One key aspect of the plot was to portray the demonstrating mobs as supporters of the Iranian Communist Party – Tudeh – to provide a suitable pretext for the coup and the Shah’s taking control in the name of anti-communism. Agents working for the British posed as Tudeh supporters, engaging in activities such as throwing rocks at mosques and priests."  http://markcurtis.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/the-coup-in-iran-1953/

Mark Curtis is also the author of this book  http://markcurtis.wordpress.com/2010/07/20/secret-affairs-britains-collusion-with-radical-islam/

In his ground-breaking new book, Mark Curtis reveals the secret history of British collusion with radical Islamic and terrorist groups. It shows how Labour and Conservative governments have connived with militant groups linked to al-Qaida to control oil resources, overthrow governments and promote Britain’s financial interests. The current terrorist threat to Britain is partly ‘blowback’."

Note the Role played by the Tehran Clergy in the coup of 1953     "Before the coup, the agency -- along with the British Secret Intelligence Service -- helped foment anti-Mossadegh fervor using propaganda, according to CIA documents. "In Iran, CIA and SIS propaganda assets were to conduct an increasingly intensified effort through the press, handbills and the Tehran clergy in a campaign designed to weaken the Mossadeq government in any way possible," Wilber wrote.".

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/politics/cia-iran-1953-coup/

Perhaps but just because someone does not rule does not mean they do not have great influence and power

1 person likes this