banger55

Will Not See Asians Or Blacks?

79 posts in this topic

hi there

i am getting increasingly irritated by ladies who choose not to see asians or blacks,citing personal preferences.

could some ladies kindly explain their reasons ?

The subject has been covered before, as you say its personal preferences, having worked in the company of WG's over the years, its not just about colour, many white WG's choose not to see men of their own nationality. WG's have the right to choose who they accept money from for sex and don't need to explain as to why, as a punter just search listings that don't have any restrictions. 

1 person likes this

Multiple reasons could be previous bad experience, downright racest, feel uncomfortable, may have a partner of the same background, do not appeal, lack of chemistry...the list is pretty much endless...

Why not try someone who is more welcoming...

its her body. she can shag who she wants.  would you really want to be with someone who was uncomfortable?  hope not.

1 person likes this

I had the same experience with Bree121 recently. Frustrating, but live and let live. This is a personal services industry and everyone has their preferences (as do we as punters). If the lady does not feel comfortable, then you are not going to get a pleasant experience. This is part of the punting life. 

I couldn't care less what colour or background you're from.  For me it's down to the individual.  If you are rude and/or disrespectful during our initial conversation then I simply won't see you.  Also if your English is poor then I won't see you either, to avoid any misunderstandings. 

1 person likes this

Birdy num num...can please i see you...you very very very sexy lady!!

1 person likes this

Birdy num num...can please i see you...you very very very sexy lady!!

Cheeky ;)

There are plenty of ladies that don't ask for preferences black, white, yellow, green etc.  But its up to the lady and I don't think they need to explain why or why not!  Sex is a personal thing.  If they say they don't want to sleep with anyone with ginger hair, 20 stone, with a glass eye then up to them really. NO offence against ginger,  20 stones or glass eyed people!   

NO offence against ginger,  20 stones or glass eyed people!   

:blink:

1 person likes this

Alright alright, who's been gossiping about my glass eye...

"Won't mention the 20 stone bit"

LOL

1 person likes this

Who cares ? dont understand what the big deal is just find another girl :D .

NO offence against ginger,   

I've a thing for giners. :D:P

Although I do love red heads!

I don't see Asian men or black men and it is simply down to personal preference nothing more nothing less, also because I am a black female myself and could easily come across a black male that I know. I live in a town where everyone knows everyone. But as others have said it is our body and our choice, just move on.

i do see asians but i must be honest here almost every one of them has took the piss

most recent was last week wanted an hour i told him if he could get here in 30 mins thats ok as i had 1 hr 30 free before day job , fine he says etc i make sure my rate is known

turns up 40 mins later and calls to ask if i have 1 pound for the parking when i say no he suddenly finds a £1 comes in after 50 mins since call so i only have 40 mins , i tell him this he then ask how much was it i say 120 for the hour but as im a soft touch i say 100 as he is late and i only have 40 mins now , he then says will i do it for £50 !!!!! i say no so he grudging pays the £100 ( my mood is now killed)

he keeps stoping himself from coming and after 40 mins i say i really have to go and he is moaning he hasnt come , really pissed off now with this guy , i give him 5 more mins and still stopping himself so i kick him out ,

i am VERY  soft but he seriously took the piss and i have found around 80 % of asians i have seen to be similar of course i do have a few wonderful regular asian clients as there are exceptions to the rule but i can defo understand why some girls wont put up with this kind of behavour!

Oh well, i'll just have to get the butler to re-arrange the table, one less coming for dinner...LOL

I've a thing for giners. :D:P

Me also, Chloe is hmmmmmm :)...I also think I may have to find a reason to head up to Manchester...Hero you hit the nail on the head.  :P  :P

To the OP, this has to be up to the person whatever the reason. I personally only see White Lady's.....for one reason that's who I'm turned on by. I also like English speaking so no mis-understanding, I also like the Lady to French Kiss...if she doesn't FK I go else where.

I wouldn't ask her to explain why she doesn't FK 

Hello Rebecca

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with some of the asian blokes. This asian who asked for a quid for parking is a complete nob I would never dream of asking a WG for money for the parking meter its insane.

i do see asians but i must be honest here almost every one of them has took the piss

most recent was last week wanted an hour i told him if he could get here in 30 mins thats ok as i had 1 hr 30 free before day job , fine he says etc i make sure my rate is known

turns up 40 mins later and calls to ask if i have 1 pound for the parking when i say no he suddenly finds a £1 comes in after 50 mins since call so i only have 40 mins , i tell him this he then ask how much was it i say 120 for the hour but as im a soft touch i say 100 as he is late and i only have 40 mins now , he then says will i do it for £50 !!!!! i say no so he grudging pays the £100 ( my mood is now killed)

he keeps stoping himself from coming and after 40 mins i say i really have to go and he is moaning he hasnt come , really pissed off now with this guy , i give him 5 more mins and still stopping himself so i kick him out ,

i am VERY  soft but he seriously took the piss and i have found around 80 % of asians i have seen to be similar of course i do have a few wonderful regular asian clients as there are exceptions to the rule but i can defo understand why some girls wont put up with this kind of behavour!

1 person likes this

Me also, Chloe is hmmmmmm :)...I also think I may have to find a reason to head up to Manchester...Hero you hit the nail on the head.  :P  :P

To the OP, this has to be up to the person whatever the reason. I personally only see White Lady's.....for one reason that's who I'm turned on by. I also like English speaking so no mis-understanding, I also like the Lady to French Kiss...if she doesn't FK I go else where.

I wouldn't ask her to explain why she doesn't FK 

this is the nub.  we dont see the punters shunning certain types of girls, they just go elsewhere. but the girls have it splattered all over the internet.

tad unfair.

1 person likes this

Hello Rebecca

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with some of the asian blokes. This asian who asked for a quid for parking is a complete nob I would never dream of asking a WG for money for the parking meter its insane.

guessing he was just testing my tolance levels!

Btw Rebecca my reply was not meant for you, some how you managed to sneak in and post just before me!!!

Ps: could i pay you 119 as i need the other quid for parking LOL

For me Rebecca the Asian guy showed a lack of respect.  Ok yes we all know us guys turn up to get our ends away but  I always show respect.  Perhaps you should have said to him extra charge for shower, extra charge for drink,  towels are £2 to hire etc.  I hope you put your foot down and don't see him again! 

i put him in my phone as twat so i wont see him again

and hero um no!! :wub:

Haha...why does that not surprise me...

There are some dicks in this world lol...