cumandgo

Presenting For A Punt

57 posts in this topic

Ladies, although we know you are happy with the clean , respectful, with a smile client etc.... in an ideal world, what way would you like to see your client present himself for you or does it not really make a rats of a difference ?

For me, I just like the kind, respectful, clean type.  Oh and I must admit I do like them to smell nice...a quick squirt of aftershave goes a long way! ;)

Post the money threw the letterbox and left?

Work has rather messed up my normal approach. I like to treat a visit to a lady, like any other date. So smart, tidy, and nothing overly conspicuous.

I just realised that I was fantasising so much.............. Clean, positive and potent with lots of energy would do.

Brand new notes from the bank. Coins in a jam jar can cause offense and are a bugger to get out of your ass once rammed up it

I would insert one coin after another in the appropriate gent's place :P  Notes, guys, notes...

I consider all my outcalls as dates, it's easier for me to get 'in the mood'. Clean, polite and respectful gents do the same for me.

1 person likes this

Annabelle it can be difficult to be positive and potent with lots of energy if you have a partner I'm afraid as although you try to shrug it off you still know that its not the right thing to do!  Because you are also trying to pay for this hobby I also work more to try to make up lost time and pay for it which makes me very tired!!  I will offcourse take extra vitamins if I came to visit you!!   You lose energy because of the psychological damage I'm afraid!   

1 person likes this

I just realised that I was fantasising so much.............. Clean, positive and potent with lots of energy would do.

Oh well, one out of four ain't bad

LOL

I would insert one coin after another in the appropriate gent's place :P Notes, guys, notes...

Steady on...some might pay extra (in coins) to recieve such a service hahahahahahahgahga

Clean body, clean smart casual clothes, clean teeth. No body spray or aftershave except for something to keep the armpits fresh and a bit dryer; it can be overpowering, and I dislike the way it comes off on my hair and clothes too. Oh, and bring Toblerone...a large one! :P

What do you plan to do with it!!!! Haha...

And i hope you like the original...

What do you plan to do with it!!!! Haha...

And i hope you like the original...

I'm going to eat it of course, anything else just wouldn't be as orgasmic :P And it has to be the milk chocolate one. Oh god, that's the foreplay over with :D

It was good for me, was it good for you? Haha...

"Lights cigar"

Shit, i don't smoke LOL

Its important not to smell like shit. Have a shower shave your arm pits put on a bit of aftershave on your neck and wrists.

Make sure your testicals are not too bushy or else the poor girl will get pubic hairs in her mouth.

Brand new notes from the bank. Coins in a jam jar can cause offense and are a bugger to get out of your ass once rammed up it

Does that mean nectar points are also a no no ?

you are having a larf. I get the most awful tatty crap out of the machines here. havent seen new notes for years.

No don't give a toss what a man is wearing. It all comes off anyway! As said as long as he is clean or willing to have a shower then I'm happy!

Oh and aftershave gives me horrible headaches. 

Annabelle it can be difficult to be positive and potent with lots of energy if you have a partner I'm afraid as although you try to shrug it off you still know that its not the right thing to do!  Because you are also trying to pay for this hobby I also work more to try to make up lost time and pay for it which makes me very tired!!  I will offcourse take extra vitamins if I came to visit you!!   You lose energy because of the psychological damage I'm afraid!   

At least you sound more positive than few guys I met: I remember meeting one who probably it was his first experience and assumed that everyone was beneath him.  He didn't make any effort, despite me trying to cheer him up.  Sometimes I wonder if I would have been successful as a buffoon.   

1 person likes this

Although I  have my relationship problems I do try to have some light hearted talk with the nice ladies that I have visited!   It not all serious.  I am there to enjoy myself!!  I am sure you are better company than a buffoon Annabelle! 

Back to  presenting, for the last punt I had a trim down below and used the office scissors!!! :o   You won't me using my scissors!!

Back to  presenting, for the last punt I had a trim down below and used the office scissors!!! :o   You won't me using my scissors!!

Be careful with scissors! I used to do that until I cut mself a few times which invariably put the bookings off. I since got myslef some nice clippers wich do the job safely and it looks a lot neater :)

Jeuzzzz did you slice your testicals ????

Be careful with scissors! I used to do that until I cut mself a few times which invariably put the bookings off. I since got myslef some nice clippers wich do the job safely and it looks a lot neater :)

Jeuzzzz did you slice your testicals ????

Nothing as serious as that, just nicked the skin a little bit. My testicles are safe and sound :)

Apologies now, but I do have this image of cumonce, sat behind his desk, trousers and pants round his ankles, trimming his balls. Perhaps he was hoping the new office girl would catch him and offer to finish the job. Maybe she did and he is not telling?

2 people like this