Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin6776

Help please.

6 posts in this topic

I have tried to ring Melanie Rose of Peterborough three times and it rings for a few minutes than is says the number you are ringing can't accept your call.I have also e-mailed and text her but no reply.Any help please.

I have tried to ring Melanie Rose of Peterborough three times and it rings for a few minutes than is says the number you are ringing can't accept your call.I have also e-mailed and text her but no reply.Any help please.

Are you trying to make an appointment? If so the best advice I can give is to accept that she's busy and try again during the week. Any more persistence and you'll run the risk of hassling her I would have thought, although I'm just generalising as I've never met her.

On the other hand if you know her and suspect that the lady is at risk then that's another story but folk do get busy and can't always come to the 'phone.

Are you trying to make an appointment? If so the best advice I can give is to accept that she's busy and try again during the week. Any more persistence and you'll run the risk of hassling her I would have thought, although I'm just generalising as I've never met her.

On the other hand if you know her and suspect that the lady is at risk then that's another story but folk do get busy and can't always come to the 'phone.

Yes but is says the number you are ringing can't accept my call.So how do I get her to accept my call.

It sounds like there's a problem with her 'phone, sim card, or service provider. Not much you can do about it at all, except hope that she gets it all sorted out soon.

There's a contact form on her website isn't there?

Why not send her a polite note saying you've been trying to contact her by phone to try to arrange a booking, explain what's been happening and that you're just dropping her a line to let her know in case there's a problem with her phone.

Up to her thereafter. No sane person would think you were stalking/hassling her if you did that and then left it up to her to respond.

There's a contact form on her website isn't there?

Why not send her a polite note saying you've been trying to contact her by phone to try to arrange a booking, explain what's been happening and that you're just dropping her a line to let her know in case there's a problem with her phone.

Up to her thereafter. No sane person would think you were stalking/hassling her if you did that and then left it up to her to respond.

I have tried the contact form on her website but no reply.