ladyofthemansion

A hooker just for Christmas, not for life.

9 posts in this topic

I wonder if there are some ladies who never do this sort of work except in the lead up to Christmas.

I doubt it.

I expect there are a lot who only started when they saw Christmas approaching though.

That reminds me to put "buy dog" on my xmas shopping list.

Thanks

Whats the latest sought after designer dog. I guess if I get bored of it. I can turn the little fucking yelp into fur.:D

I wonder if there are some ladies who never do this sort of work except in the lead up to Christmas.

You mean like a santa whore, yes it does make you wonder:rolleyes:

You mean like a santa whore, yes it does make you wonder:rolleyes:

Be honest, no it doesn't make you wonder. You and lady want stitched on my coat of many furs:D

Be honest, no it doesn't make you wonder. You and lady want stitched on my coat of many furs:D

Oh come on, you must wonder a bit. I was just wondering who invented the tree that does not drop its needles so I can understand how LOTM goes off on a tangent

Oh come on, you must wonder a bit. I was just wondering who invented the tree that does not drop its needles so I can understand how LOTM goes off on a tangent

Lou. I think you sit on here all day watching for me. Every time I start a thread you appear in minutes. I am so flattered you are treating me like papparazi trats celebrities. Always there when I make a grand entry.

Wow Lou, no wonder you Scousers are known for your shining wit - or is that just a Spoonerism?

I wonder howe I could gift wrap a hooker....hmmm...a very large box