ITALIA

Layla - Maxes Angels

8 posts in this topic

Does any one know why Layla left maxes, or if she has gone to another agency?  Seems strange as she just had some new photos done??

I know why she left...!

Hi there, Layla here - I left as I felt it an appropriate time after three years with Maxes to try a different agency and because I wanted to be able to offer pre-booked outcalls on the days I am not in a hotel in London and Maxes does not really facilitate this.

I'm now at Bijoux and Secret Boudoir and I'm very happy to be amongst some beautiful (and slightly more mature in some cases, like myself) ladies.

I look forward to hopefully meeting you and some of the ladies for duos in the coming months.

How lovely that you have popped up here to tell all your fans that you are still available for discrete meetings. The last time I saw Kirsty I did say that I wanted to meet you both together. She was quite excited at the prospect.

Hope to see you soon.

Samx2

Hi, folks - and Layla in particular.

We only met the once, before Layla was away a lot. I can unreservedly say what a lovely, spirited, lady Layla is and that she is a perfect consort for any gentleman.

C

I agree! Layla is just lovely and it's been so nice to see her again since she left MA.

Layla you are fab! SEE YOU SOON ;-)

x

It would be nice if some of the other Maxes Angels could join you. I know Alex is having a baby and works on Maxes reception.

It would be good if Meg could join you, I think she's taken a sabbatical. Also the lovely Julia , but they've been with Maxes so long I don't know if this is wishful thinking.

Tilly used to be with Maxes as an Angel also on reception, she was one of the best I've seen as well.