Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ewenme

Lia Amelia In Bristol?

5 posts in this topic

Was browsing onthe purple site and found what appears to be a profile for Lia Amelia. This says she is on tour the end of next week in Bristol?

Anyone know if this legit as I'm down that way regularly with work at the moment?

Wording is off her website and pics look like her..... I have emailed her to check.

I Have just spoken to lia yes its her profile on aw and yes she will be in bristol !

nice to have a new girl in bristol for a bit!

Was browsing onthe purple site and found what appears to be a profile for Lia Amelia. This says she is on tour the end of next week in Bristol?

Anyone know if this legit as I'm down that way regularly with work at the moment?

Wording is off her website and pics look like her..... I have emailed her to check.

I Have just spoken to lia yes its her profile on aw and yes she will be in bristol !

nice to have a new girl in bristol for a bit!

Hey guys! 

Yes, that is correct... I will be in Bristol for a few days next week. From July the 24th to July the 26th I shall be there. Staying in the city centre and can do incall or outcall. :) Would be nice to meet some new fun people there and maybe link you for a drink if you have time Rebecca, would be cool to finally meet you. 

Lia xx

1 person likes this

of course hopefully il be well enough x

1 person likes this

of course hopefully il be well enough x

Wishing you a speedy recovery babe x

1 person likes this