Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swifts

Good Deepthroat Face Fucking Service

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am curious as to know about some girls preferably in central london areas who provide really good deepthroat face fucking service. Ideally ones who will allow it rough, and the more super sloppy/messy deepthroat type!

Thanks a lot

Look no further than Lucia of Hot Collection.  

Thanks collondon, but she doesn't seem to be on the agency's site any more. Any other suggestions?

Thanks collondon, but she doesn't seem to be on the agency's site any more. Any other suggestions?

I believe its because she is on holiday last time I checked. Should be back beginning of September.

Tiffany of Notting Hill, check the Asian sites like asianxclusive.com, james bond, etc. She gave a v good bj and then let me take control with her laying back propped up on a pillow. At the end, she was very accepting of the end result and carried on for a while before cleaning up which is key.

Thanks Blazer, I'll have to bide my time on her then.

Thanks aussiecrocsss. I've the Asian sites are pretty good. Tbh, I'm very new to punting, and don't know if I can just call the agency and ask for a girl offering face fucking. Could recommend any specific ladies offering this service, so I don't waste a lady's time who doesn't offer it, and can you suggest any non-Asian ladies!

Many thanks guys. PM me suggestions if you wish to protect a lady's identity. Cheers.

Tiffany of Notting Hill, check the Asian sites like asianxclusive.com, james bond, etc. She gave a v good bj and then let me take control with her laying back propped up on a pillow. At the end, she was very accepting of the end result and carried on for a while before cleaning up which is key.

How dirty was Tiffany? I can only find two reviews: one suspiciously gushing and the other a little sparse

I've got a budget of about £200, can anyone recommend an enthusiastic lady who offers gagging, and or face fucking?
I prefer European, but would consider the Asian ladies. I'm really keen to try and find such a service.

If you don't want to disclose the lady's name, please shoot me a private message. 

Thanks

i'm going to check out DeepThroat Lolla on AW. Her reviews suggest shes does everything you ask for. Will feedback

Thanks Murphy.

I couldn't find her on the site, could you post a link at all, I don't know why people are adverse to me mentioning the Adultwork website by name?

I don't know why people are adverse to me mentioning the Adultwork website by name?

Back in the olden days we used to have a word filter on here, so that Adultwork would be abbreviated to a********k, for reasons I won't bore you with ; as a result, various euphamisms arose, such as "the purple site" which are taking a long time to die out.