MissKylie

Morning Sex Anyone?

44 posts in this topic

I started this thread on saafe and was really interested by the mixed responses I got from the ladies. So what about you guys? Are there actually any guys that exist who don't like morning sex? Lol!

I have to be honest and say I really dislike morning sex, I'm not a morning person at all anyway! I like to have at least 10hours sleep and (unless it's my college days) I don't get up until about 10am! People say I waste half the morning sleeping, I disagree though as I do love it, I'll blame it on being young!! I generally don't feel horny until early afternoon either and most of the time I feel my most horny in the evenings.

On my overnight bookings I obviously do it most of the time, it's only fair really isn't it! It's unreal how many men love morning sex so much. I don't think I've ever met a man who doesn't like it!

Guys, do you wake the misses up in the morning for a quick shag? Or do you even book appointments with WGs early morning? Do you find there is any difference to a morning punt than an afternoon/evening one?

Kylie xx

1 person likes this

Kylie, morning sex with a grumpy student is my speciality (I hope).

I'll send you my number...

:cool:

Answers to your questions - yes yes and yes

Answer to your thread title - yes please

I always wake up in the mornings with an Outrageous Hard on. Sometimes it makes it difficult to pee accurately. 

1 person likes this

booking a girl early morning is awesome.

I have a reg who starts at 8, and I have seen her then.  Great way to start the day. and she says so too.

(She doesnt work weekends so seeing her first thing on a Monday - well it should have a government health warning!

I have once booked a girl to come to my hotel outcall at 7am.  Again we both thought it was fun.

Civies shag at all hours of the day.  why shouldn't punters and wg;s do it -with the proviso they like it.

1 person likes this

Yep another lover of morning sex!

It's mostly happened on overnight bookings, and for me waking up and having some early morning fun is one of the best parts of an overnight booking.

I've only arranged one early morning booking with a wg - at 7am before we both went to our day jobs! Good fun.

(She doesnt work weekends so seeing her first thing on a Monday - well it should have a government health warning!

I once saw the girl I mentioned seeing at 7am when she hadn't had sex for 10 days. I'm still recovering 4 months later!

So tempted to edit a comma into the thread title  :lol:

where?

morning, sex anyone?

or

morning sex, anyone?

suspect you meant the first.

I always wake up in the mornings with an Outrageous Hard on. Sometimes it makes it difficult to pee accurately. 

Ha ha, I know several guys with the same problem.

Lol!!! Yeah, I'm sure that would be considered as touting :P

Waking up to morning sex is great, not the same if someone is especially coming in for that purpose...the feel of someone next to you is pretty understated in the sexual world...i just love it!!!

Edited by Hero

I'm not a morning person so sex is the last thing on my mind when I wake up. Early morning bookings I only accept from regulars (due to the high rate of early morning no-shows) and they'd have been booked before the day so I set my alarm to make sure I'm awake.  Even when I used to tour, the earliest I'd turn the phone on would be 8 am.

I appreciate that men will biologically wake up with the morning glory, poor saps!  I'm sympathetic to that and initiate the early morning play for an overnight. 

In my personal life, morning sex is never going to happen.  That's why I'll always be and stretch lazily when I wake up, savouring having the bed to myself and no one bumping into me accidentally on purpose to wake me up. 

But my horny hormomes do rise exponentially as the day progesses.

3 people like this

I'm not a morning person so sex is the last thing on my mind when I wake up. Early morning bookings I only accept from regulars (due to the high rate of early morning no-shows) and they'd have been booked before the day so I set my alarm to make sure I'm awake. Even when I used to tour, the earliest I'd turn the phone on would be 8 am. I appreciate that men will biologically wake up with the morning glory, poor saps! I'm sympathetic to that and initiate the early morning play for an overnight. In my personal life, morning sex is never going to happen. That's why I'll always be and stretch lazily when I wake up, savouring having the bed to myself and no one bumping into me accidentally on purpose to wake me up.But my horny hormomes do rise exponentially as the day progesses.

This is SO TRUE! Ahhhh why do they do that!! Honestly, morning glory sticking into my back first thing is the last thing I want lol! x

Edited by MissKylie

I would hate an early morning booking or sex the morning after an overnight (one reason I don't do them) because I feel yucky and unattractive. 

However with a loved one who you know doesn't care about being sweaty, dribble on chin and morning breath etc then it's really fucking sexy and there is nothing nicer than having sleepy, cuddly sex when half asleep. 

I'm rubbish in the mornings. I need to go for a run and then have a coffee to properly wake up. After that I'm good to go!

I like sex morning, noon and night and could have it for breakfast. lunch, dinner and supper if I had the time and energy!!  I'm not a good morning person although I can still handle a little hanky panky since Billy Smarts circus comes to town at 6.30am sometimes!  If I wake up very tired I can have problems performing.  Once saw a girl at 10.30 am and couldn't fire so had to see another in the evening in order to put the fire out.

1 person likes this

Definitely like morning sex - ideal WG scenario would be to get a friendly knock on the door Sunday 9am, just as I'm waking up.

Definitely like morning sex - ideal WG scenario would be to get a friendly knock on the door Sunday 9am, just as I'm waking up.

You wake up at 9am on a Sunday?! Sundays are created for waking up at midday haha!! Edited by MissKylie

Its great when you get up at 5am but are pulled back into bed by your tigeress lover...even better if she just waltz into the shower to join you...

Still waiting for a guy to say he's not that fond of morning sex :P

Still waiting for a guy to say he's not that fond of morning sex :P

Unlikely... :D

Love early morning punts. Various reasons  for me):

*  A lot of girls seem hornier then

*  The feeling that you are without doubt her first of the day is nice

*  Given most girls don't "open shop" til 1030/1100, to be at it 3-4 hours earlier just feels "naughty"

*  All things being equal, as it's early doors there's less likely to be a sense of rush

Our testosterone level is at it's peak first thing in the morning and gradually declines during the day, so morning sex makes a lot of sense, whereas conversely sex at bedtime often seems like too much hard work.

Our testosterone level is at it's peak first thing in the morning and gradually declines during the day, so morning sex makes a lot of sense, whereas conversely sex at bedtime often seems like too much hard work.

Morning glory as you say here :lol:  So true !

Iam not a morning person, but could want morning sex I suppose.When I was younger yes, now-a-days I like to punt at about 1pm.