Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skyscraper

Extending Session Length. Pre-Arranged Option Or Toward The End Of A Booking?

12 posts in this topic

Question for girls and guys: how common is it to make or receive bookings for a set time and then ask/be asked for more (chargeable) time at the end? Does anyone make bookings/take bookings for 30min or 60min, but then option extra time to be charged if things are going over? Is this an arrangement best done in advance? How common is this?

Theoretically speaking, if I were seeing someone new I'd fancy the option of booking half an hour which could be extended to a whole hour at the end of the session (depending on how good the first half hour was). Is this a normal thing to ask in advance? Or is it more common to just arrange in the moment.

Guys, are you indecisive and like to have optional time extensions? Do you ask? Do you like to have the choice? Do you often get offered the choice?

Girls, do you offer added time? Do you get asked for it regularly? Does it bother you? Do you allow time for this, or do you have other shit to do?

Personally I would feel awkward booking half an hour in advance and saying I may extend it to the hour - implying that if you're crap I won't! I doubt asking in advance would make a difference anyway. If the wg gets a confirmed booking after your half hour she'll likely take that rather than hold out in the hope you might extend. By that reasoning it might be better to eliminate the potential awkwardness and just ask at the time if you are getting along well enough to want to extend. Failing that, go back for a longer booking next time.

I have extended a booking once by extending an hour's booking but just asked at the time.

Half hour bookings don't work for me anyway so I try to choose a wg's I've not seen before carefully, but generally prefer to stick with ones I've met and know I get along with - and just book the length of time I know I want.

I'm afraid I often request to extend the appointment if I'm having a great time. It's then up to the lady if she wants to and has the availability.

I just like to go with the flow, I find it more natural and takes out the business feeling of the booking if that makes sense.

It is extremely rare that I ever engage in 30 minute bookings, one hour is an absolute minimum usually for me upon which I ask for an extension if really enjoying myself.

If she cannot extend it's no problem, I've saved money but if she can we just continue with the enjoyable experience.

I have never encountered any hostility when I have asked the question.

Not many ladies will deliberately leave empty time on a "just in case". Of course if the lady has the time and space to extend then there is no reason not too unless there is some reason she simply doesnt want too. The way bookings often go is that guys have only a short window of opportunity so if you tell him a particular time as the guy before him may want to extend then often he will say no and to leave it to another day. Then if the guy doesnt extend you have lost out on earnings. If you think you may want an hour then book an hour.

I don't like it when blokes ring and say they want 30 mins but may extend...as Burty says it sort of implies 'if you are any good' and also comes across slightly arrogant as to be honest I may not want them to extend on meeting they might not be any good lol!

I am also not going to leave time just in case.

I have had blokes ask at the beginning and towards the end and that's fine if I can't extend because I have another booking that's the way it goes, they can always come back another time but also if I don't want to extend for other reasons I can just say I have another booking and no feelings are hurt or whatever.

I only offer extra time if the guy is lingering over his time by more that a few minutes i.e maybe taking the piss slightly.Its amazing how quickly a guy can come when you mention him paying for more time. ;)

Otherwise I go with the flow and if a guy genuinely is enjoying his time and so am I I have no problem being asked to extend.

Yes, men who say they'd like half an hour but might extend really piss me off. It makes me feel they are doing it to try and make me 'be better' or be extra nice rather than genuinely meaning it, or even overstay their time hoping I won't mention extra cash! 

I can see though why a man might not want to commit for longer when they haven't met me before, but in my experience those who do mention it when booking have turned out to be not very nice! I suppose it's the usual problem of the idiots spoiling it for the genuine ones! 

I don't see more than one guy a day, so if the guy would like more time then i'm all his.

The exception to the case is a very regular regular who is hoping for say an hour but may be restricted. I know those guys won't mess me about or be doing it for assumed super special performance but for genuine reasons x

Iam not into messing anyone around at all, however I do more 30 min bookings nowadays to see how things go with the lady.I don't suggest xtra time to the SP,I do the 30 mins then may see the lady again on another occasion, given her attitude and service.As people know on here I have a hard time getting kissed on my punts.Which are predominantly parlour punts, and Iam not paying for an hour of hardly any kissing, when kissing shouldn't be a problem!

If it turned out that there was an opportunity to extend with a cracking WG, then I would go for it! I also usually go for having a plan a, b and c, etc if the timing's right and have a few options open on any given punting day.Every now and then a few gorgeous ladies appear on the same day that are reasonably near to eachother.Then iam in Sex Mode!

Only ever been asked one. I book a hour and that is normally fine for both parties. Once, a session was going really well and the woman asked if I wanted to extend. I said I did not have the cash but I could go to the machine after wards. Oddly she declined and we finished exactly on the hour!

Haha surprise surprise

I've only ever asked to extend once - that was my first ever booking. An hour just hadn't been long enough (we hadn't even had sex yet and I hadn't cum either), so thankfully the lady was happy to extend things and I had enough cash in my wallet to do so! Would have been a bit of a nightmare first punt otherwise. 

So now I almost always book 2hours (or 90 minutes at the very least). Sometimes I still want more at the end of a meeting actually, but I stick to my budget!

Even if I did often ask to extend things, I would never do it in advance - it just feels a bit rude and probably a bit impractical for the girl's schedule.