Tiggy 7

Clarklands Naturist Spa?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone on this board ever heard of or visited this place?  Sounds even more interesting after reading the AW profile posted by one of their masseuses, who lists amongst her 'enjoys' services that go well beyond massage therapy.  Hence this is not a 'sensual massage services only' query.

http://www.clarklandsnaturistspa.co.uk/

It involves a long drive from SW London, but is it worth it? 

I wonder if there are other similar places located in the Greater London area?

Edited by Tiggy 7

I had a look at their website. The first "masseuse" I clicked on was "Carla", supposedly from Poland. One of her photos was a stock image from various sites including www.freegirlies.com. Another was of British model Hayley Marie Coppin, also available on many different sites.

So, it looks like yet another bait-and-switch operation.

I really don't know how these dishonest operators think they can get away with fake photos nowadays, when everyone knows how to use google image search.

They also had Javascript code on their site which prevented right-clicking or dragging the photos. This always sets off alarm bells in my head, because it screams out that they have something to hide. In any case, all you have to do is disable Javascript and reload the page, then you can capture and search images to your heart's content.

I had a look at their website. The first "masseuse" I clicked on was "Carla", supposedly from Poland. One of her photos was a stock image from various sites including www.freegirlies.com. Another was of British model Hayley Marie Coppin, also available on many different sites.

So, it looks like yet another bait-and-switch operation.

I really don't know how these dishonest operators think they can get away with fake photos nowadays, when everyone knows how to use google image search.

They also had Javascript code on their site which prevented right-clicking or dragging the photos. This always sets off alarm bells in my head, because it screams out that they have something to hide. In any case, all you have to do is disable Javascript and reload the page, then you can capture and search images to your heart's content.

:D   Well done, Sherlock!  I guess I don't need to know anything more about Clarklands.  I would look pretty silly wandering around in the buff in a 'naturist spa', anyway. :P

Has anyone on this board ever heard of or visited this place?  Sounds even more interesting after reading the AW profile posted by one of their masseuses, who lists amongst her 'enjoys' services that go well beyond massage therapy.  Hence this is not a 'sensual massage services only' query.

http://www.clarklandsnaturistspa.co.uk/

It involves a long drive from SW London, but is it worth it? 

I wonder if there are other similar places located in the Greater London area?

the maltings in old welwyn (needs a spruce up) but the masseuses rotas and pics are genuine

We may have to open a new volume of Hall of shame.

I visited the place 2 or 3 times. I didn't get anything but a massage+HR, although the first lady I saw there, about 3 years ago, did offer more. It wasn't an outstanding experience any of the times I visited there. I won't be going back.