Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnotherFrank

The Wrong Girl .... But My Mistake

5 posts in this topic

A bit of a funny punt last night. I'd made a tentative arrangement to see a lady on my aw hotlist but it wasn't going particularly well then there was traffic problems en route so I called a few plan B's. I got a familiar 'just text me babe' from I thought the original girl and text back for the address. When I got there it was clearly not the girl I expected nor actually the location. chaos reigned for a while till we sorted out my mistake. Gave us both a bit of a giggle and the punt went fairly well. My first Romanian as it happens. Lovely girl

Texted the other lady to apologise and all's well there I think

No I'm too well organised. I plan my punts with military precision, It would make Eisenhower proud.

1 person likes this

It looks like the girl you saw doesn't have anything else to do with her time anyway, so probably she sees guys like this all the time.  But damage done to your AW hotlist girl.  It would have been interesting to see her facial expressions when you texted her.  :)

Could you have seen your original lady after the Romanian punt!!   Not done that one yet!