Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
go1denboy

A- Level Service

3 posts in this topic

I'm relatively new to punting, all the WG's I had were advertised as "A-Level" but I'm yet to find a girl that will let me do it for more than 5 min. 

Does anyone suggest a WG who is more comfortable with A level service. ?!?

I've been browsing for a while ,this forum and agencies.From what I see , mostly asian agencies do mention services included.

I'm relatively new to punting, all the WG's I had were advertised as "A-Level" but I'm yet to find a girl that will let me do it for more than 5 min. 

Does anyone suggest a WG who is more comfortable with A level service. ?!?

I've been browsing for a while ,this forum and agencies.From what I see , mostly asian agencies do mention services included.

Go1denboy,

You are not very specific about  you want. If it is a longer session with a young lady it will probably be hard to find. Those that might have obliged all seem to retire early or stop providing the service.

If you look at the thread 'Looking for a Mature' you will find some recommendations of matures ladies who I know enjoy anal and give a good service.

Regards,

davidgood

Edited by davidgood

Go see Zizzy  she said to me a few times she prefers it in the ass to her pussy ... and she seems to have no real time limit on how long you are in her ass for!  Great girl if you treat her respectfully. Great assisted bath, oral, and fun to be with....