Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonnyS

Reasonably Priced Punt...

2 posts in this topic

Ok so I'm looking to see just how many good WGs there are around London that don't cost me a small fortune (ie. £120 per hour or less).

My type is early 20s, slim, pretty face, blonde or brunette, preferrably English but EE is ok. Will do FK, OWO and CIM but not fussed if she doesn't do anal.

I've always used AW in the past but i'm open to suggesting agencies. I know there are lots of girls on AW but most of them have either no feedback or those that do have a bit of a mix of positive and negative so I was wondering which girls are popular amongst you guys on here.

Thanks!

Ok so I'm looking to see just how many good WGs there are around London that don't cost me a small fortune (ie. £120 per hour or less).

My type is early 20s, slim, pretty face, blonde or brunette, preferrably English but EE is ok. Will do FK, OWO and CIM but not fussed if she doesn't do anal.

I've always used AW in the past but i'm open to suggesting agencies. I know there are lots of girls on AW but most of them have either no feedback or those that do have a bit of a mix of positive and negative so I was wondering which girls are popular amongst you guys on here.

Thanks!

Its not possible to find a girl of your requirements with any legitimate agency in London. I suggest stretch to 130 and visit a house of divine girl.