Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smurf69

Bromley Thai Massage

14 posts in this topic

Hi fellow punters,

Am looking for thai girls in Bromley? I have heard rumours of a place near to Sainsbury but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations and contact details

Ideally am looking for a proper massage that turns into some naughty fun, owo, dfk etc

Cheers

Dan 

Can I ask if anyone has visited Laurens Adult massage, widmore road? Google seems to indicate that it is a Thai place, but would really appreciate some more info before I take a risk

Cheers

You would be better off posting on a massage board  [ fbsm.co.uk ]   I've been to the place near Sainsbury's you speak of but was not impressed , no returns . 

I have tried beckenham delights twice now. Close to beck junction station. 1st girl slim chatty good solid service, nothing great. 2nd busty more serious lady but still let me do what I wanted no hassle.

All in all as the ladies change every week it's hard to find a consistent 'go to'. But they are worth a punt.

In Orpington I frequented catty but it lost a spark when I chose a different girl once bit fitter than her. But catty is great provider always willing if not the best looking. Place near Tesco behind a parade of shops.

Cheers blakaddict, I have seen jannifer in orpington a couple of times, nice friendly girl, was looking to try somewhere New, have considered thai delights but ideally want to meet in Bromley. I phoned the number for laurens massage which is apparently in Bromley but a rather gruff lady answered and claimed not to know what I was talking about

I went to the place near Sainsburys one afternoon after I'd been let down elsewhere. Cheap, £40 inc HJ but middle aged woman who wasn't gonna go any further than a poorly delivered HJ and was more interested in a proper massage. Won't return

You would be better off posting on a massage board  [ fbsm.co.uk ]   I've been to the place near Sainsbury's you speak of but was not impressed , no returns .

If you're in the area again WP, try YaYa in beckenham. £50 well spent for hour, and you will leave very happy!

I've PM you with more details.

Hi guys,can't chance of pm'ing me the details for ya ya?

Cheers

Would that be YAYA by any chance?

Yup that is Yaya's number. I've read recently that her bf is present in the other room when she works, something I'd find a little off-putting. 

I've been to the place near Sainsbury's you speak of but was not impressed , no returns . 

Agreed, I saw an older woman who asked me the best way to give a HJ

Yup that is Yaya's number. I've read recently that her bf is present in the other room when she works, something I'd find a little off-putting. 

Saying that I would the same too. You'd feel almost as though you were being watched!

Think I might give Yaya a try,does she offer just a massage or full service. Boyfriend in the next room may be a little off putting but if I don't see or hear him not too bothered. PM any experiences and prices if you would rather not post on here please

jondri