daffon

Sexual Politics

9 posts in this topic

Some of you may think this belongs in the foreign section but I think it is an observation about the state of the world today and you may be interested.

I have been planning a visit to Russia in September, having some misgivings now about going, not on safety grounds, but because of Putin's behaviour.

Naturally, I intended some punting there and thought I would look for cultural exchange with local punters.

Yesterday I posted a message on the Rosdug.com forum:

Я английский.Я буду останавливаться в комната в Владимирская...

(I'm English. I'm coming to an apartment in Vladimirskaya [street] in [city])

Do you speak English? Would you like to meet to discuss Experience with Prostitutes in England, Russia (and Other Countries). 

Daffon

This morning I got a reply from anonym but it wasn't from a punter looking for Anglo-Russian cultural exchange!

fack you mazer.pidorok, in ingland

The feeling being expressed is clear and I'm assuming it is because of Ukraine not because he's pissed off at Tourists raising the local girls' prices (although that might be the case). I'd still be interested to know what mazer.pidorok means. Pidorok is a Russian name but Mazer is a mystery.

Now I'm wondering if the girls will be anglophopic too. That would be a disaster because even after you have taken avoided bait and switch you are left with stunning girls at very reasonable prices:

This girl, for instance is well reviewed at £66 for 2 hours:

http://spb-putana.ru/devochka.php?id=14

Daffon

Most russians are not fools - they know what a corrupt evil cunt they have for a leader and know he is capable of anything. But there will be a percentage of kremlin goons who will kick anyone in the nuts who doesnt look right or says the wrong thing - like the fuckers who sprayed pussy riot in the face with green dye - totally brainless musclebound shitheads. As long as you can avoid these twats you will be fine. The girls wont give a fuck where you are from as long as you spend money on them.

Edited by lancelot

Not to be mean but this person was possibly thinking "wow, these foreign guys think they can come here just to treat our women like bits of meat". I imagine in countries where sex tourism is common then it would stir up less than pleasant feelings with some guys. I dread to think how Thai men feel about the way their female counterparts are portrayed across the world.

'Putana' means prostitute in several languages.  Imagine an agency choosing to have this word in their web address here!!!!  Also the quality of the photography is very good despite Russian girls telling me all is different in Russia.  What I am trying to say is that you should research this more.

I agree with what Lancelot says and indeed I wonder at what point they might want to take action against you: Russians are very proud and girls in this business do not have the same liberties as here.  They might even deny such girls exist in Russia, ha ha

'Putana' means prostitute in several languages.  Imagine an agency choosing to have this word in their web address here!!!!  Also the quality of the photography is very good despite Russian girls telling me all is different in Russia.  What I am trying to say is that you should research this more.

I agree with what Lancelot says and indeed I wonder at what point they might want to take action against you: Russians are very proud and girls in this business do not have the same liberties as here.  They might even deny such girls exist in Russia, ha ha

Possibly going slightly off topic, and I'd love the Russian-speaking OP to comment: I was once with a Romanian girl and mentioned that the only word of Romanian I knew was the word for pussy. She asked to check my knowledge, and I came out with the word "Pizda". She wrinkled her nose and said it was a horrible word coming from the Russian and was on the same level as "cunt", and proceeded to give me what she regarded as the acceptable Romanian term (which I have now forgotten). She then added with contempt "Russians can only say cunt. They have no other word."

Possibly going slightly off topic, and I'd love the Russian-speaking OP to comment: I was once with a Romanian girl and mentioned that the only word of Romanian I knew was the word for pussy. She asked to check my knowledge, and I came out with the word "Pizda". She wrinkled her nose and said it was a horrible word coming from the Russian and was on the same level as "cunt", and proceeded to give me what she regarded as the acceptable Romanian term (which I have now forgotten). She then added with contempt "Russians can only say cunt. They have no other word."

interestingly though the word that romanians say when saying goodbye over the phone for e.g. to a boyfriend etc which i was told loosely translates into "kiss kiss" is "poosy poosy". Probably spelt wrong but thats how its pronounced x

Some of you may think this belongs in the foreign section but I think it is an observation about the state of the world today and you may be interested.

I have been planning a visit to Russia in September, having some misgivings now about going, not on safety grounds, but because of Putin's behaviour.

Naturally, I intended some punting there and thought I would look for cultural exchange with local punters.

Yesterday I posted a message on the Rosdug.com forum:

Я английский.Я буду останавливаться в комната в Владимирская...

(I'm English. I'm coming to an apartment in Vladimirskaya [street] in [city])

Do you speak English? Would you like to meet to discuss Experience with Prostitutes in England, Russia (and Other Countries). 

Daffon

This morning I got a reply from anonym but it wasn't from a punter looking for Anglo-Russian cultural exchange!

fack you mazer.pidorok, in ingland

The feeling being expressed is clear and I'm assuming it is because of Ukraine not because he's pissed off at Tourists raising the local girls' prices (although that might be the case). I'd still be interested to know what mazer.pidorok means. Pidorok is a Russian name but Mazer is a mystery.

Now I'm wondering if the girls will be anglophopic too. That would be a disaster because even after you have taken avoided bait and switch you are left with stunning girls at very reasonable prices:

This girl, for instance is well reviewed at £66 for 2 hours:

http://spb-putana.ru/devochka.php?id=14

Daffon

I'm no cunning-linguist (well maybe I am!) but i think part of the anon message is broken English and leading to an too common insult, "mazer" as spoken phonetically = mother. Pidorok at a guess = pussy or worse.

Therefore he could saying be this "fuck your mother's pussy, in England"?

Why the hell would you want to go to Russia especially with all the political problems going out out there? I'm sure with the current state of sanctions, I wouldn't be too surprised if there was quite a bit of anti-western atittude going on.

I'm not russian speaking. I should be, I learned it for a year at school but that was 40 years ago. I can read Cyrillic script slowly and have a vocabulary of about 200 words. I am learning up on some expressions we didn't learn at school:

минет без презерватива = Minyet bez preservativa = OWO!

классический секс = Classicheskiy seks = obvious really

Маленький девушка = Malenkiy Devuchka = petite girl

I had a 30 something friend who worked there for a while and had a lot of success bedding Russian women (without paying for it). They liked the "new man" western approach up to a point but he said they did appear to need to be dominated otherwise they thought you weren't a real man.

As for why go at all, lets just say I am lucky enough to be accompanying someone to one of the most fabulous cities in the world and I won't have to pay. And those girls.... well, I'll try and keep anglo russian negotiations going anyway.

Daffon

One of the best dancers i ever met was Russian...my god was she the original ice queen or what...took me months and months to break down the defences...but underneath it all she was as normal as you and I...