cumandgo

Massage Oil But With Penetration

6 posts in this topic

Had a great slip and slide massage recently. I get really turned on by this as it can get quite intimate but i  have been told that you cant combine a full oil massage with full service penetration due to the risks of the condom disintegrating.

Is any one aware of a quality experience massage oil which does not cause this problem ?

Look up Nuru. Loads about it here and online in general.

I use argan oil or grape seed oil for massage. Much is made of oil and latex not mixing, and oil has been accused of making microscopic holes into the latex, which may theoretically allow pathogens to penetrate the latex barrier. Don't know if it's true or not, but I've been mixing the two for years. I never have a condom break, but that may because I don't shag too vigorously any more. My talents and enthusiasm are mostly restricted to oral, so maybe I've simply never challenged a condom enough in an oily environment. What about using NURU gel for the slip and slide? It's based on algae, so should be safe, if you're worried.

1 person likes this

Try using a non latex condom, such as Durex Avanti, I don't think they are effected by oil.

I also love getting oily and messy.

Enjoy

Oil can (and does) disintegrate latex condoms, as does lip balm and some lipsticks, please be careful with it! 

I would also recommend non-latex condoms for this. I especially like the Skyns ones, so they may be worth a try.

Had a great slip and slide massage recently. I get really turned on by this as it can get quite intimate but i  have been told that you cant combine a full oil massage with full service penetration due to the risks of the condom disintegrating.

Is any one aware of a quality experience massage oil which does not cause this problem ?

The same happened to me years ago with an ex and ever since I learned not to mix the two especially since we were shagging like rabbits all the time.

More recently, a guy asked me if I wanted a massage: I run away when I noticed that he was massaging me with Lubricant, ha ha.  I prefer oils for a massage.