DavidWang

Recommendation Seeking!

35 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am new here and new to this entertainment.. I have no experience on such service and suddenly just wanna give a try. But I googled a little bit but found many ladies with difference looking and prices, and I also found some are reviewed as fake.. I wanna seek some suggestions/recommendations on ladies who have been tried as good or how to find good companion with reasonable price (sigh.. looking at my pocket). I don't want exordinary service, just ordinary ones (kissing, massage maybe, oral, penetration..), and hopefully the lady should be 20s and good looking.. the price may be 100-150 hour (looking at my pocket again..)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey guys,

I am new here and new to this entertainment.. I have no experience on such service and suddenly just wanna give a try. But I googled a little bit but found many ladies with difference looking and prices, and I also found some are reviewed as fake.. I wanna seek some suggestions/recommendations on ladies who have been tried as good or how to find good companion with reasonable price (sigh.. looking at my pocket). I don't want exordinary service, just ordinary ones (kissing, massage maybe, oral, penetration..), and hopefully the lady should be 20s and good looking.. the price may be 100-150 hour (looking at my pocket again..)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi David as a newbie finding an indie is a bit difficult as many indies that are really independent and established will take bookings only from AW users that have a certain credibility.

As a first time punt avoid E.E who will read you so quickly and after paying for an hour you may well be out of hype door in about 20 minutes.

What is your stance on Thai girls because there are a few in the market At the moment who are in their 20s and fit within your budget.

Perhaps for  your first time you should go for an attractive milf/lady in her thirties/40's. You may get a better overall experience particularly as first time!  Only a view on this and others may disagree? 

1 person likes this

My suggestion to you as a relatively new punter myself I been there and done that. Gone through the door feeling as if I am a jelly. The only advice i would give to you is play it safe and look through a great agency in HoD or Maxesangels.

Check those two places out. I know maxesangels most ladies there are 200 you might find a girl that is in the 150 region. i would avoid using Adultwork as indies will read you very well and also as LEXX suggested the EE market will do too :)

Hope this helps.

sorry i dont get your point about avoiding away as we will read him?!!! so an ee from an agency is different

utter bolloxs!

Thanks Lexx! 

Hi David as a newbie finding an indie is a bit difficult as many indies that are really independent and established will take bookings only from AW users that have a certain credibility.

As a first time punt avoid E.E who will read you so quickly and after paying for an hour you may well be out of hype door in about 20 minutes.

What is your stance on Thai girls because there are a few in the market At the moment who are in their 20s and fit within your budget.

My suggestion to you as a relatively new punter myself I been there and done that. Gone through the door feeling as if I am a jelly. The only advice i would give to you is play it safe and look through a great agency in HoD or Maxesangels.

Check those two places out. I know maxesangels most ladies there are 200 you might find a girl that is in the 150 region. i would avoid using Adultwork as indies will read you very well and also as LEXX suggested the EE market will do too :)

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I have looked at the two agencies, and HoD looks good with reasonable price for me.. Have you tried? Are the pics real? Another worry of mine is in fact I am not confident with my ability on bed.. so I wanna some soft, relaxed experience, no rush, something fun but not just makes me cum quickly... what if I cum very soon before the time booked ? ,, Thanks... 

sorry i dont get your point about avoiding away as we will read him?!!! so an ee from an agency is different

utter bolloxs!

Sorry it is not utter bollox

care to explain how not ! i see no difference in where he books a lady from

Rebecca is not mincing her words! Before I punted I did months of homework and research,I read loads of field reports etc.When I thought my mind was prepared enough then I went on my first parlour punt.Trial and error featured alot but punts are very exciting!

Thanks! I have looked at the two agencies, and HoD looks good with reasonable price for me.. Have you tried? Are the pics real? Another worry of mine is in fact I am not confident with my ability on bed.. so I wanna some soft, relaxed experience, no rush, something fun but not just makes me cum quickly... what if I cum very soon before the time booked ? ,, Thanks...

Most girls will allow 2 pops in a hour. Best check first though, just in case you're quicker than Usian Bolt lol

Most girls will allow 2 pops in a hour. Best check first though, just in case you're quicker than Usian Bolt lol

Thanks for your information! Ahaha, I am getting nervous already! 

Really?  I was not aware of that.  I thought the sky is the limit since the guy pays for that time.

try **

By all means use adultwork for details of recommended girls, but as a search tool it is a minefield to avoid for a newby.

Have you noticed that there is a review section on this site ? There are hundreds of positive reviews for HOD and I am sure many for Maxes. Also many favourable coments for both on this forum.

But they are very different animals. HOD is a parlour/brothel (now 2 in central London) - you can only do incalls with them. Maxes is an agency where most girls can be booked for in or outcall, and for incall, you have at least the illusion that you are visiting the girl at "her" flat.

Being confident in the agency/business is essential, but you want to check that the particular girl you choose has several positive reports or recommendations - even the best agency has the odd dud on its hands.

Really?  I was not aware of that.  I thought the sky is the limit since the guy pays for that time.

A naive view. There are some SPs who provide a service as advertised, and many more who rely on "There's one born every minute". That's why this site is so popular.

Have you noticed that there is a review section on this site ? There are hundreds of positive reviews for HOD and I am sure many for Maxes. Also many favourable coments for both on this forum.

But they are very different animals. HOD is a parlour/brothel (now 2 in central London) - you can only do incalls with them. Maxes is an agency where most girls can be booked for in or outcall, and for incall, you have at least the illusion that you are visiting the girl at "her" flat.

Being confident in the agency/business is essential, but you want to check that the particular girl you choose has several positive reports or recommendations - even the best agency has the odd dud on its hands.

Thanks! Yes, i just notice that they are different! Hopefully i can see the first girl in a good way soon..

Really? I was not aware of that. I thought the sky is the limit since the guy pays for that time.

I've always asked if there's a problem with allowing more than one pop,as sometimes with a new lady,the excitement can get the better of me lol But even in my younger years lve never managed 3 pops in a session

Ha ha, that sounds good, you lucky boy.

It still surprises me when I hear guys are kicked out after a pop.  I don't seem to get enough of it, ha ha

Ha ha, that sounds good, you lucky boy.

It still surprises me when I hear guys are kicked out after a pop.  I don't seem to get enough of it, ha ha

Aha, it sounds that you are great! But unfortunately, I am outside your selection circle. 

How has your quest for finding someone been so far?

Aha, it sounds that you are great! But unfortunately, I am outside your selection circle. 

What do you mean?  You can always pm me.  :)

How has your quest for finding someone been so far?

Back from HoD... The place is nice and clean, the lady is good.. but what I worried came true, cum with only a little hand job... what a shame...

Who did you book with David if you dont mind me asking. Same thing happened with me as you grow and grow in punting your confidence will increase and you will last also not get cut off so easily by the WG who can see your inexperience