cumandgo

Punting Versus Work

13 posts in this topic

I tend to go in spurts ( pun intended ). I have seen 4 ladies in the last 6 days but it has taken a heavy enough toll on my work as admittedly I become distracted in dealing with the whole paraphenalia of it.

I wish I had the personality of someone who just looks quickly at a few girls and then picks one and Bang-- done !   I, on the other hand , need to get into the mood and then like to choose a lady that fits that mood and then ultimately getting a booking arranged can take some considerable time. Then there are all the privacy issues to take care of.

All very distracting !  How is it for you guys?

I don't punt very often compared to a lot of blokes probably once maybe twice a month on average, and usually have to plan in advance. For example I've a punt coming up on Tuesday which was planned 3 weeks ago - and one for late August which I arranged last week.

Work and punting don't tend to get in the way of each other, but a month or so ago I found myself unexpectedly working a couple of miles from a wg I've recently started seeing regularly, so called her in the morning and arranged to see her straight after work. Not what I usually do but it seemed rude not to!

Can't say punting has ever distracted me from work, or anything social for that matter.

My work is priority and w/o that I wouldn't be able to punt as much as I do. I'm focused at work and find myself way too busy to get distracted. There's no way I would I have time to plan, even if I wanted to.

I consider myself very fortunate to have the time, freedom, and money to punt when I want. I tend to punt around 1-3 times a week. So I don't plan, I punt when I feel like it, or if I spot a girl on the rota who I'd like to see. For me, planning would remove the thrill and fun from this hobby.

I have to work to a schedule of when time becomes available, so I have either feast or famine. My problem is I do not like that constant new faces, new places things. I have to have some comfort, either in the lady or the place I visit. I suppose it is the whole security thing, the feeling of coming home. At the moment I have the time and the money in place, but I now have to justify to myself the expense. I am making memories, the times when I am relaxed and can enjoy. I still have some work pressure to get through along with being tired. So I am looking for the desire, the need, but at the moment it is not clear in my head. I do so hope I do not throw away what could be a special opportunity. But at the moment I am having to drive myself, when my body should be driving me.

I really wanted to see my regular next weekend but shes unavailable, because of various other commitments I cant get there now till the end of the month, roll on the 30th. Its going to be a long month.

Yes I get distracted and it does hinder your work and your wallet.    

I find it really difficult to punt on a working day, and weekends are socially busy. Days off are when i punt, but the research and planning starts a few weeks prior to the event.

The expense is always a consideration, but golf isn't cheap either ;-)

I'm retired so it's not an issue.  My problem is lack of funding for my hobby.

I use to punt twice a week but now I am giving up punting as I work on channeling my energy to do more creative things, been inspired by the readings of Napoleon Hill.

Punting should never come in the way of work...or have i got that the wrong way around LOL...

...And if punting is your work? (like that greasy old spoon McCoy)

Haha

I don't usually plan much at all, I'm more of an impulse sort of person when it comes to bookings.

The majority of my meetings are before or after work meetings or at hotels again due to work.

If my job did not involve me having to go to so many different locations I would rarely book a girl as it's extremely rare I do so when at home because I have so much to do. And no I don't have a wife to worry about either. For some reason being away from home increases my urge to book and see a lady but planning is difficult as meetings rarely run to schedule.

Punting should never come in the way of work...or have i got that the wrong way around LOL...

Haha

Whats a bag of crisps got to do with punting ?

Haha

I'd like to be like that. But part of the enjoyment is the selection process and avoiding pitfalls. It all takes time and time is money. Its a laugh , me checking rates when I am wasting huge time/money on the process.