Guest highland1212

sunday is by far the worst punting day of the week

61 posts in this topic

All the good parlours are closed, and most of the good ladies are not working. Most of the expensive girls with crap services work this day because they know competition is lower.

In MK there are 2 super places open with top girls, I work for the company so I won't mention the name I think most people can guess who they are. :D

In MK there are 2 super places open with top girls, I work for the company so I won't mention the name I think most people can guess who they are. :o

Agreed MK has some superb ladies on Sundays (and excellent offers via twitter). (I wonder if I can claim a freebie for such blatant advertising?!).

:D

All the good parlours are closed, and most of the good ladies are not working. Most of the expensive girls with crap services work this day because they know competition is lower.

Well they are all at church. :D

And the rest of us are nursing hangovers from too much Saturday night drinking.... :o

Agreed MK has some superb ladies on Sundays (and excellent offers via twitter). (I wonder if I can claim a freebie for such blatant advertising?!).

:D

Sure, now would you like a Madam Beckys Mug, a House of Divine key ring or an MKAngels bumper sticker? :o

In London the situation is pretty dire, I think HOD Kensington should open on Sundays too.

In London the situation is pretty dire, I think HOD Kensington should open on Sundays too.

Your in London and cant find anyone? :D Your obviously not trying very hard or not giving them enough notice.

Well I work on Sundays... well say I am available, and I rarely get any bookings... no one wants to punt on sundays!!!!

Today, I have had 2 enquiries, 1 phonecall from someone sounding decidedly dodgy for a booking this afternoon and 1 who wanted a booking when i wouldn't be ready... and thats been it! Dead!

So instead I am off ice skating! Wish me luck.....

Sunday is my regular punting day! I punted at 11am this morning with my regular lady...and bloody fantastic it was too.

Your in London and cant find anyone? :D Your obviously not trying very hard or not giving them enough notice.

Normally, yes. At this time of the year, it is harder than usual though. Many girls have already gone home or are out shopping (or sobering up). I had to call four girls yesterday before I found one that worked and was available (among those that I had shortlisted). I can normally book the WG of my choice with a few hours notice without problem.

It doesn't so Mr & Mrs D can enjoy some leisure time. I think that is well deserved as until recently when HOD SK opened, in the 6 years I have known them they always worked Sundays running a 7 day operation. Capisce?

Isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest ?

I should imagine most punters are with their wives and families so if you're going to have a day off it's the most logical one to have off.

I should imagine most punters are with their wives and families so if you're going to have a day off it's the most logical one to have off.

Ive always assumed that Sundays would be busy and everyone would be booked up, like Saturdays seem to be. As most people arent at work so would be out punting. I dont have a family so Im usually just sitting around doing nowt (like messing around on this forum :D ).

It wasnt till last week that someone mentioned that on weekends its usually just the same as the rest of the week, if not quieter. It wasnt till last week that I punted on a Sunday. In fact I had two in one day and the second was with 30 mins notice!

Trains still running, underground still runs, could even pop down to London for the afternoon and visit the agencies that I wouldnt normally have the time to visit unless I take time off work.

And since everyones saying that Sundays are quiestest maybe more chance that a girl would be available.

Now if only I could stop drinking so much on a saturday night. :o

Ive always assumed that Sundays would be busy and everyone would be booked up, like Saturdays seem to be. As most people arent at work so would be out punting. I dont have a family so Im usually just sitting around doing nowt (like messing around on this forum :D ).

It wasnt till last week that someone mentioned that on weekends its usually just the same as the rest of the week, if not quieter. It wasnt till last week that I punted on a Sunday. In fact I had two in one day and the second was with 30 mins notice!

Trains still running, underground still runs, could even pop down to London for the afternoon and visit the agencies that I wouldnt normally have the time to visit unless I take time off work.

And since everyones saying that Sundays are quiestest maybe more chance that a girl would be available.

I used to do Sundays a few years ago and it was always chocca.

I'm at work and it's dead, however I don't work in brothel.

I used to do Sundays a few years ago and it was always chocca.

Oh right. Well thats peed on my bonfire then.

I'll just keep doing the ironing and cleaning on sundays then..... :D

Oh right. Well thats peed on my bonfire then.

I'll just keep doing the ironing and cleaning on sundays then..... :o

Get yerself out there... or come round to do my housework :D

Sundays are great! As an Indie I would always make sure I didn't go out Saturday night as Sundays was my busiest day!

I have found running an Agency to be exacly the same circumstances, Football period is pretty quiet but before and after is nice & steady. I find the best girls wanna work on Sundays because they know there is money to be made! :D

Whilst most of the time weekdays 9am til 6pm is the busiest I often get bookings at weekends. This weekend however when I have been available for once in a while it's been very quiet I didn't have any advance bookings for either day. As a result come Friday I commited to doing other things that are in my scope of interests. I did then get the odd enquiry on the day but it was only the odd one. Yes I could have chased after it but I work hard at other times so I know I need to stick to my own personal plans in order to maintain sanity.

I don't have family commitments but also have other things I like to do so what I do is say unless you book in advance I can't guarantee to be available at weekend, but you are welcome to try on the day if that suits you better.

So basically I am more than happy to see clients on a Sunday but I may or may not be here if you don't let me know ahead. Fair enough really.

Nothing wrong with Sundays

Was out at lunchtime and still time for a couple of pints and some cheese and biscuits on the way home

Sundays are great! As an Indie I would always make sure I didn't go out Saturday night as Sundays was my busiest day!

I have found running an Agency to be exacly the same circumstances, Football period is pretty quiet but before and after is nice & steady. I find the best girls wanna work on Sundays because they know there is money to be made! :D

So is it advisable to book in advance then for Sundays? Like Saturdays?

Seems that some people say Sundays are quiet and others saying its the busiest day....

See I find Saturdays to be really really quiet most girls don't wanna work it! but I have the same girls working most Sundays so it's normally there regular clients that come in & they always book in advance anyway. I don't get to many enquires from new clients about coming in until after 7pm then it picks up on that side of things.

One of the girls got 3 xmas pressies today lucky thing!

x

Was out at lunchtime and still time for a couple of pints and some cheese and biscuits on the way home

Any plans to run parties on weekends? This is one thing I would love, if there were more reputable parties at weekends.

I bet you were.:D;) No doubts that in my area of North London, Sundays are quieter with a lot of ladies not working, but plenty of choice if your willing to travel a bit.