Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Surgical Cream -- A First !

17 posts in this topic

Now I arrived suited and booted for the booking ( after work ) and received a nice compliment from the WG as to my presentation.

Hopped into the shower to do the usual scrub down , when the lady asked me to put my hand out whereupon she poured out a small amount of pink coloured fluid/cream which she requested that I apply to my privates.She explained that this was the same stuff as hospitals use for surgical purposes. Once I satisfied myself that the stuff wouldnt burn off my goolies, I happily applied it in full view of the lady.

Punter's hygiene is a big issue for WGs and I often wonder why as they control the proceedings. Here was a lady who obviously insists on all clients applying this cream in order to ensure, to her satisfaction, that the client's privates are clean.I think she was very sensible and that should be standard procedure but that is the first time ever that this has happened to me.I

Sounds like it was Hibiscrub, an anti-bacterial wash. She's right it is the stuff used to wash hand in surgery, can also be bought at Boots. Will not harm your privates so no need to worry, it won't shrivel up & die...well not from having a wash......

well it will mean your skin is free from bacteria. for about 5 minutes.

we use it after dirty jobs like unblocking the bog or clearing out the chickens, and used it a lot after our house flooded (Flood water usually contains untreated sewage) but in everyday use it sounds a little paranoid.

we use it after dirty jobs like unblocking the bog or clearing out the chickens, and used it a lot after our house flooded (Flood water usually contains untreated sewage) but in everyday use it sounds a little paranoid.

Its okay if you go along occasionally to punt but having done the "hand sanitizer" thing a few years ago if you use it too often it dries out your skin and causes it to peel which doenst look nice. Probably why she asked  the guy to do it himself because if she does it to every guy the skin between her fingers will start to peel. Thats exactly why I stopped using hand sanitizer. It may not have the same chemicals in it but I imagine they cannot be much different.

Had a bath with a Thai girl once and she pored in half a bottle of Dettol, try explaining the fresh smell of a pine forest to your missus.

1 person likes this

Its okay if you go along occasionally to punt but having done the "hand sanitizer" thing a few years ago if you use it too often it dries out your skin and causes it to peel which doenst look nice. Probably why she asked  the guy to do it himself because if she does it to every guy the skin between her fingers will start to peel. Thats exactly why I stopped using hand sanitizer. It may not have the same chemicals in it but I imagine they cannot be much different.

the gel hand cleaners are alcohol based so that will dissolve the lanolin causing dryness. Not sure hibiscrub is alcohol based.

I know the hand gel is alcohol based because some hospitals have had to find non alcohol based ones because alcoholics drank it!

Had a bath with a Thai girl once and she pored in half a bottle of Dettol, try explaining the fresh smell of a pine forest to your missus.

Ha ha, I burst into laughter, thank you.

Not quite; it can last for up to 5-6 hours post-application. The active ingredient binds to skin forming an antimicrobial layer, killing most flora already present and preventing proliferation of thereafter.

Not quite; it can last for up to 5-6 hours post-application. The active ingredient binds to skin forming an antimicrobial layer, killing most flora already present and preventing proliferation of thereafter.

Would it work on weeds too ?  Bloody patio weeds are driving me mad.

the gel hand cleaners are alcohol based so that will dissolve the lanolin causing dryness. Not sure hibiscrub is alcohol based.

I know the hand gel is alcohol based because some hospitals have had to find non alcohol based ones because alcoholics drank it!

Surely NO ?? :wacko:

Love the smell of dettol but not appropriate if you are going back to the missus. I find it incredulous that so many WGs have heavily perfumed shower gels !

Love the smell of dettol but not appropriate if you are going back to the missus. I find it incredulous that so many WGs have heavily perfumed shower gels !

i never use anything except water. dont want unfamiliar smells.

i never use anything except water. dont want unfamiliar smells.

Uuum, water alone is not enough to leave you fresh and clean I think.

Uuum, water alone is not enough to leave you fresh and clean I think.

this is post punt shower.  better to be a little sweaty than go home smelling of some girly shower gel.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm girly shower gel!

It's not necessarily the shower gel that is the worry. It's the perfume from the girl that is most difficult to get rid of even after a shower gelled shower! I wouldn't mind a little bit of anti bac wash. Better safe than sorry as long as both parties did it

Now I arrived suited and booted for the booking ( after work ) and received a nice compliment from the WG as to my presentation.

Hopped into the shower to do the usual scrub down , when the lady asked me to put my hand out whereupon she poured out a small amount of pink coloured fluid/cream which she requested that I apply to my privates.She explained that this was the same stuff as hospitals use for surgical purposes. Once I satisfied myself that the stuff wouldnt burn off my goolies, I happily applied it in full view of the lady.

Punter's hygiene is a big issue for WGs and I often wonder why as they control the proceedings. Here was a lady who obviously insists on all clients applying this cream in order to ensure, to her satisfaction, that the client's privates are clean.I think she was very sensible and that should be standard procedure but that is the first time ever that this has happened to me.I

Hi C&G,

This reminds me of a lovely Brazilian lady I used to see near Turnpike Lane. Even though I would arrive after work in an office she would insist on me taking a shower and she used give a little bottle of something which she said I had to wash my bell end with. I used to encourage her do it for me but she would not, probably because when I arrived she was always nicely dressed to please me.

I have not encountered that procedure elsewhere,but I have had girls at parties and 1 to 1s making sure I was clean with antiseptic wipes before they got down to business. And at some of the parties I go to they have antiseptic hand gel in the bathrooms for anyone to use between rounds.

But funnily, on a 1 to 1 earlier this week, after I had shot my load and withdrawn Samantha used some antiseptic hand gel and offered me some. I said I was not bothered but she insisted I applied some to my hands, pointing out I had just withdrawn from her bum!!!

May be it would be good for all ladies, and guys,  to be as fastidious about hygiene as these two.

Regards,

davidgood 

1 person likes this