RogerWeekly

Northampton

150 posts in this topic

A number of places in Northampton and surely deserves its own thread

Massage Northampton

Soft Touch Body Works

Regent  Orquid Spa

Thai Palace

Not a chance - how many other location forums would you have on that basis?

Wouldn't Edinburgh, Leeds, Sheffield, Plymouth, Exeter, Cardiff, Swansea, Chelmsford, Nottingham and Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­rery­chwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogo­goch have equal or better claims?

And you missed out Sirens and La Rosa.

Edited by vivluvsme

are there hookers in Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­rery­chwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogo­goch

no entries on AW for LL61

last time I went there is was a dump.

Well if you are going to be picky about it, she retired 43 years ago.

But the OP's point is not practical, you will agree - look at the huge number of people who haven't replied to my most recent Northampton thread.

Do the work on the threads if you want to catch G's eye - but for Northampton, even with its new depedestrianised road, it just won't cut the mustard.

Well if you are going to be picky about it, she retired 43 years ago.

But the OP's point is not practical, you will agree - look at the huge number of people who haven't replied to my most recent Northampton thread.

Do the work on the threads if you want to catch G's eye - but for Northampton, even with its new depedestrianised road, it just won't cut the mustard.

I agree about Northampton

but i think an east modlands one covering northampton, kettering, leicester, nottm and derby might be worth it. 

Northampton has a few but none worth regular visits from my experiences,

the areas with own threads are in a much higher league

just like the football teams ! 

I would disagree, both soft touch and massage northampton have some class birds on occasion. Millie at ST and the stunning fifi at MN at the moment.

1 person likes this

That's interesting and I hope you didn't mind my slightly extravagant response (tho I meant it!).

I absolutely agree Northampton has some smashing girls and Millie in the past has been a real favourite of mine - first thing Sunday mornings in MK, for example.

I loved the name Fifi but she has got a dreadful review and her name has disappeared from the Massage Northampton rota.

The writer can be a bit harsh but it sounds pretty bad so very interesting to read your review if you do one, assuming you booked with her last week.

La Rosa seems to have lost a lot of their ladies and have a fairly chaotic booking 'system'. Sirens are older ladies who do turn up unlike the younger ones apparently and Charlotte is a well established star.

I don't know other Soft touch women but clearly Keeley, Toyah, Diana and probably one or two others are great to book with. Can be hard to keep up with all the staff changes though.

Edited by vivluvsme

Whoops, Muddled up my last paragraph above.

I don't know current Soft Touch staff other than Millie who seems to be putting herself about a bit recently.

Keeley, Toyah and Diana are current Massage Northampton stars.

Try fifi, absolutely gorgeous dark skinned beauty at massage northants, there today and thursday this week. 

Romanian Girls on AW - never again for me. Twice now I have visited separate places in northampton. The pictures they show are never accurate and not even them most of the time. You ask for one and then you get somebody completely different. Then in the room, completely cold service, not expensive but completely unfulfilling. Yesterday, I even took some help from a little blue friend and struggled to get a hard on. After leaving I felt very low and felt like giving up punting for good.

Try fifi, absolutely gorgeous dark skinned beauty at massage northants, there today and thursday this week. 

Can you see why the reviewer might have written such a critical description of his meet or do you think he must have been hypercritical or perhaps as I assume from his writing style he is relatively elderly that that might have impacted on Fifi's performance?

1 person likes this

Romanian Girls on AW - never again for me. Twice now I have visited separate places in northampton. The pictures they show are never accurate and not even them most of the time. You ask for one and then you get somebody completely different. Then in the room, completely cold service, not expensive but completely unfulfilling. Yesterday, I even took some help from a little blue friend and struggled to get a hard on. After leaving I felt very low and felt like giving up punting for good.

I have more than once seen a particular Romanian girl and while she definitely would not be everyone's cup of tea in terms of figure and manner, I have enjoyed being with her - she works, when in town, from the top floor of a tower block but haven't enticed her out onto the balcony...yet.

I agree about Northampton

but i think an east modlands one covering northampton, kettering, leicester, nottm and derby might be worth it.

Regional sub sections would be handy.

EMid WMid sort of thing you'd only need to split the country in 6 - 8 sections,

Or even which motorway is nearest? Lol

1 person likes this

Can you see why the reviewer might have written such a critical description of his meet or do you think he must have been hypercritical or perhaps as I assume from his writing style he is relatively elderly that that might have impacted on Fifi's performance?

Hi, struth, just read that review, were the first couple of paragraphs copied and pasted from some quality manual?

I can see why he makes some of these points. For me - I saw her about a week ago, she was listed only as a name on the website with no description of her services or photos. I viewed a picture of her on their twitter site, she was not naked, just scantily clad, no face shot, well actually just the bottom part of her face which was enough to suggest she was very attractive and the along with this, the curves and the french connection, it was enough to make me want to visit. Having visited a few other ladies there, I knew that the full service would be offered but as there was no description of services shown, I didn't presume kissing or ow would be offered so I only hoped and not expected they would be.

She entered the room and although I have my doubts whether the picture on twitter is actually her, I thought she was quite beautiful to be honest and would definitely class her as a black girl, with parents from Senegal and Sudan, it is hardly surprising. She did possess a french accent and told me she lived in France. I believed her and anyway, if she was straight from Senegal, there is a strong french connection in that country which would have accounted for the accent.

I thought she had a wonderful figure, really toned sexy booty and yes, small boobs but thats perfectly fine and she was quite happy for me to indulge in them. Again I was not mislead on the boob front as there was no size listed at that time and I could see from the picture she was small in that department. She wasn't interested in kissing but we did a little. she was happy though for me to use my fingers to lube her up. She rode on top with some suggestive moans and then some doggy which I know would have been difficult for a shorter guy has she not bent her legs. For me it was perfect and most enjoyable.

We had a nice chat afterwards and I really enjoyed my session. I can see why the grand cheese has made some of his comments but feel its a bit over the top and more to do with some misrepresentation of her physique, background and services (although the latter I don't know where he would have found this).

If you like tall, slim/toned darker skinned ladies and don't expect it to be full on GFE/PSE then you will enjoy meeting her. Thats my honest view anyhow. Would be interested in other takes after a visit.

Good informative comments - worth including on a review so it can go next the bad one on the MN site.

Well done. I am sure MN and Fifi will appreciate it although last time I looked her name had disappeared again.

But MN does appear to have a fluid staffing character.

Suggestion of future Sunday opening has gone from site :(

Edited by vivluvsme

better not be a rush on leaving no room for me, maybe should delete my link  :ph34r:

Not tempted by soft touch at the moment. Things were looking up when Millie joined and was looking forward to seeing her regularly but now never listed. Hope the thought of that didn't put her off  :wacko:

The facilities are excellent though, love the soapsuds room setup. I think too many HUGE fake boob ladies puts me off a bit.

Another topic, several really hot looking young ladies on AW lately but too good looking and not believable, I guess thats why they get those warning labels attached. Also some bareback offerings which is very off-putting.

Angela Carr, or Angelina?

Anyone seen her, seems pricey and doesn't respond to emails or texts, how rude

I think the warning notices can be very hit and miss.

I know a lady who is as genuine as could be but has had her profile removed time and again and it is desperately disappointing for her.