tompunt1

Unusual Things That Turn You On.

95 posts in this topic

What odd things do you find exciting during a punt? I have several things.

There's a shower gel (I don't know which one) that has a fragrance that as soon as I smell it I know I'm in for a good time. I can only assume I've associated the smell with a good punt I had in the past.

I love having my ears nibbled.

I don't like spitting, but I love the girl giving me a really sloppy blow job.

Breathing in ears is good for me, plus a gentle nibble goes down well too - I don't like spitting either! ;)

Edited by raylondoner

I love having my ears nibbled.

I'd not experienced this with a wg until recently - love it! She did it really gently, and that, her kissing round my neck and licking and nibbling on my nipples - something else no wg had done before - really revved the engines up and made for a great punt.

Unsurprisingly I've returned a few times since :)

1 person likes this

Not unusual but like my chest and nipples kissed.  Also like to replicate this as well!  Not into sucking toes though although a lot are I believe. 

Ohhhhh toe sucking is one of the world's greatest pleasures, in fact i'd say it is no longer a fetish but more vanilla these days...

As for strange things that turn me on...a conocut scent (even a hint) sends me wild...and a well presented lady in attire that compliments her individuality always gets the temperature soaring...sounds simple but many do get it wrong...

Edited by Hero

I assume toes have to be corn and hard skin free!  Cheesier the better perhaps!!!

Above post should have read coconut...butter fingers!!!

Something a little adventerous is a layer of squashed grapes between the two bodies...a really cool feeling (somewhat like a gel)...

Note - a lot of grapes are required!!!

Edited by Hero

likewise tompunt1,

love my ears being nibbled and sloppy blow jobs as well as my nipples being sucked

in fact the whole scenario of fore play when bodies are being explored and a good snog is involved rather than a peck on the lips, hence I enjoy the seduction part of the un packaging to find sexy undies especially stockings and suspenders with killer heels that are kept on during the shag

I had a lady a while ago that loved ice being run over her body and insert inside her pussey

Alternating hot and cold blow jobs, preferably from two ladies. If you are blindfolded you have no idea which one to expect next.

2 people like this

For me it's nipples, ears, and euphoric classical music.

i love  having my feet tickled!

i love  having my feet tickled!

Having admitted to that, I hope you like it a lot!!

Love seeing the lady rub her boobs and in particular her nipples up and down and nudge the top of  my cock. A little oil helps too.  There is something very visual about it.

I also love when the lady digs her heel into my back, forcing my tongue into her vagina.

Edited by cumandgo

Alternating hot and cold blow jobs, preferably from two ladies. If you are blindfolded you have no idea which one to expect next.

Also my unusual turn on. Not tried it with a 2 girl. One for the bucket list. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that.

I met this gorgeous guy recently who wanted me to pull his armpits hair: I only did it because he asked it nicely and cute, he smelled nice, plus he gave me a great foot and body massage....... he even started to wiggle his booty when I asked him to dance for me, ha ha

I love cool hands on my body or any cold object like an ice cube!

Also I like this sexy game - I wear a blindfold and the lady slowly strips and touches herself, telling me what she's doing. Occasionally she takes my hand and leads me to touch somewhere, but mostly it has to be just description, it drives me wild knowing what is happening, but not being able to see. Obviously the blindfold comes off eventually, by which time I am ready to explode!

1 person likes this

I love cool hands on my body or any cold object like an ice cube!

Also I like this sexy game - I wear a blindfold and the lady slowly strips and touches herself, telling me what she's doing. Occasionally she takes my hand and leads me to touch somewhere, but mostly it has to be just description, it drives me wild knowing what is happening, but not being able to see. Obviously the blindfold comes off eventually, by which time I am ready to explode!

I guess you could save lots of money then on Direct Cam or Web Cams, ha ha

2 people like this

save money

have you seen some of the tips girls get on my free cams?

1 person likes this

having my thigh - above the knee at front - tickled - when I am fucking her from behind

no - those cam girls charge 1- 2 pounds a minute

Toblerone (but the biggest one they do rather than the piddly little teaser one). Nothing much matches it in my opinion :D

Toblerone (but the biggest one they do rather than the piddly little teaser one). Nothing much matches it in my opinion :D

Had a HUGE one the other day !   Keep it in the fridge ... mmmmmmm.

?? is this just for eating or have I missed something?