Hero

Pictures - Sensory Overload!

30 posts in this topic

We are all visual creatures and lovely as most pictures are, some just do it more than others...

An example and i hope the lady does not mind but Dexi Delite's picture of the month just sets the fire burning...

Pretty much all the ladies have "that picture" that says more then any words could ever describe...

What picture(s) draw your attention and why...

Just sent you a couple of links and my reasons for liking the pics :)

Thanks Burty,

Come on you guys, you must have a pic in mind where you instantly travel to a fastay world...and ladies, hope to hear your thoughts too...

I have a few others which I can't show unfortunately!

One is of a favourite wg of mine who sent me an unedited version of a quite stunning but mostly faceless picture from her gallery. It was a black and white photo, where the only colour showing was the lipstick she had on. She was posed lying on the bed naked but you could only see a provocative peek of her breasts and her gorgeous behind. In my unedited version you can not only see her lips but her full face and come to bed eyes :) That is securely stored in a place only I can find, but I dig it out occasionally for old times sake as she's no longer working.

I also have a small set of pics I took for a wg for her gallery. The plan was I'd take the photos and give her the memory card, but all she did was upload the pics from the card to her tablet, and gave me the card back with all the pics on. Again securely locked away and no one will ever see them but me.

What I value as much if not more than the photos is that they both trusted me enough let me have the images in the first place.

Is interesting this thing about 'come to bed eyes'.  I have a picture taken overseas in a tight white dress taken from behind and me looking at the camera.  I remember looking at the camera thinking whether the light was good and how the picture will come up with that 'a bit wondering' look on my face.  Several people said I have this 'come to bed eyes', which always makes me think that guys see what they want to see.  In my mind there was nothing sexy in that picture: it was simply a picture of me overseas.

For me the picture of a girl dressed in smart lingerie, smooth stockings and a smile works wonders.

Full nudity or gynecological shots do nothing for me.

1 person likes this

For me the picture of a girl dressed in smart lingerie, smooth stockings and a smile works wonders.

Totally agree with this Paul. Full nude is lovely if only giving 'glimpses'. Like to see a nipple peeping out but some things are best saved for the moment.

Sepia 'art nudes' do it for me though. Somehow more about intimate body form than overt sexuality.

Is interesting this thing about 'come to bed eyes'.  I have a picture taken overseas in a tight white dress taken from behind and me looking at the camera.  I remember looking at the camera thinking whether the light was good and how the picture will come up with that 'a bit wondering' look on my face.  Several people said I have this 'come to bed eyes', which always makes me think that guys see what they want to see.  In my mind there was nothing sexy in that picture: it was simply a picture of me overseas.

The way you describe the picture - standing in a tight dress, taken from behind with you presumably looking over your shoulder at the camera - take it from me Annabelle, that is the definition of sexy, right there ;)

Neither do action shots

Neither do action shots

Totally agree  :)

Not sensory overload exactly, but the wg I've been seeing so much of lately just messaged me a selfie to show me her new hair style, which was an unexpected surprise! We'd exchanged a couple of texts and I asked her what it was like when she mentioned it - next thing this pic arrived.

It's a really natural shot of her - she looks really good and also very happy. It's a cracking pic that I'll keep hidden away for future reference when she goes in a couple of months.

I feel quite honoured to be trusted with such a thing as there isn't a face picture of her on any of her web profiles. It's also further enhanced the thoughts of seeing her again in a few days, can't wait!

The way you describe the picture - standing in a tight dress, taken from behind with you presumably looking over your shoulder at the camera - take it from me Annabelle, that is the definition of sexy, right there ;)

Breasts shown from profile in the white stretch dress, bum looking round and partially covered with my hair, yet indeed I find nothing that sexy in that picture: I see myself all the time.  But ask me what I think about a suited and booted guy when I discover he has a great body underneath all that......

What do you  guys think about pictures fearing blow job or an intercourse? I always thought that it must be somewhat off putting..

Any picture can be hot and vice versa...if you can capture the imagination of the viewer then you are almost there...

What do you  guys think about pictures fearing blow job or an intercourse? I always thought that it must be somewhat off putting..

If you read the whole thread you will find some views on just that!

I like to see photos of bare boobs in a free gallery, just to be certain that the shape and size of the nipples and the boobs themselves are the sort that I personally prefer  :wub: .

If a particular girl is approaching the top of my HL, I'm willing to invest a credit or three ( no more  :angry: ) in looking at her private gallery. It's best for me, again purely ( or maybe im-purely, lol ) personally of course, if there are a couple of spread legged pussy shots in there so I can see if her clit is an "innie or an outie" and whether she has small or large outer labia lips. I'm not saying which of these I like best  :ph34r:

However, I still fully agree with Porker Paul that "gynaecological shots do nothing for me", and a pulled apart view of half way up her love tunnel is more than likely to put me right off her  :eek: 

I like to see photos of bare boobs in a free gallery, just to be certain that the shape and size of the nipples and the boobs themselves are the sort that I personally prefer :wub: .

If a particular girl is approaching the top of my HL, I'm willing to invest a credit or three ( no more :angry: ) in looking at her private gallery. It's best for me, again purely ( or maybe im-purely, lol ) personally of course, if there are a couple of spread legged pussy shots in there so I can see if her clit is an "innie or an outie" and whether she has small or large outer labia lips. I'm not saying which of these I like best :ph34r:

However, I still fully agree with Porker Paul that "gynaecological shots do nothing for me", and a pulled apart view of half way up her love tunnel is more than likely to put me right off her :eek:

You've summed it up perfectly.

Definitely one or two boob shots for free and definitely a few fully naked shots showing tummy, bum and "down below" either for free or a very reasonably priced gallery.

I don't view private galleries for stimulation but they are a valuable research tool.

Also, I may love CIM during a punt but seeing a photo of a prospective lady with cum dribbling out her mouth and over her boobs is an instant turn off and no booking. The same goes with penetration shots, especially a BB shot (even with a statement saying "only my husband is allowed BB").

Pussies vary so much it's nice to have an idea of the way a lady is built. Not gynaecological as said above but a tasteful nude, there's a world of difference.

Ladies who charge £10 per day can forget it, I've never spent more £2 or £3.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Definitely one or two boob shots for free and definitely a few fully naked shots showing tummy, bum and "down below" either for free or a very reasonably priced gallery.

I don't view private galleries for stimulation but they are a valuable research tool.

Also, I may love CIM during a punt but seeing a photo of a prospective lady with cum dribbling out her mouth and over her boobs is an instant turn off and no booking. The same goes with penetration shots, especially a BB shot (even with a statement saying "only my husband is allowed BB").

Pussies vary so much it's nice to have an idea of the way a lady is built. Not gynaecological as said above but a tasteful nude, there's a world of difference.

DG

I'm "chuffed" that such an experienced punter as yourself, DG, agrees with my opinion on such matters  :)

The only cum shots that ever turn me on are those of my own cum on a nice pair of boobs, in a private gallery, and occasionally with the end of my little chap showing as he deflates after having produced the sticky stuff  :ph34r:

£10 a day ? Forget it  :angry: . I have found that buying PINS to "albums" in PG's is the better way to go for those approaching the top of my HL, as these never seem to expire  :D . Please correct me if I am wrong ?

We are all visual creatures and lovely as most pictures are, some just do it more than others...

An example and i hope the lady does not mind but Dexi Delite's picture of the month just sets the fire burning...

Pretty much all the ladies have "that picture" that says more then any words could ever describe...

What picture(s) draw your attention and why...

No link to the pic you name is unhelpful and surely it is 98% wrong to say "Pretty much all the ladies have "that picture" that says more then any words could ever describe..."

I think the really good ones will differ for everyone and they are pretty rare - hence no 'favourite pic' thread perhaps which from your comment one would think would rival the Soho thread for popularity.

A good idea though now I come to think of it...

Edited by vivluvsme

Whey Hey  !

Just had a text from my 'best girl" to say she has new pics in her PG on AW :wub:   Well worth another "album" subscription  from me, but the Lovely Lady was kind enough to send me a free PIN No for that album  :D

Maybe she does really like me after all ?   :ph34r:

Of course she must like you. Why else would she want to entice you back :ph34r:

DG

I agree with pretty much all of this post, apart from the bit in bold. While I agree that such shots do nothing for me and I tend to skip past them, it wouldn't mean no booking. A wg I've seen quite a few times has such pics in her pg., and it would have seemed almost criminal to have missed seeing her just for displaying a couple of pics of her with cum in her mouth / on her tits... ;)

Of course she must like you. Why else would she want to entice you back :ph34r:

Couldn't possibly be the contents of my wallet, could it ?  :unsure:

1 person likes this

Whey Hey  !

Just had a text from my 'best girl" to say she has new pics in her PG on AW :wub:   Well worth another "album" subscription  from me, but the Lovely Lady was kind enough to send me a free PIN No for that album  :D

Or an incentive to spend 100 times more on what would be say, £1.50 payment for accessing a Gallery.  Pocket money for you to buy her some chocolates.  :)