LondonBoyUsa

Max's

283 posts in this topic

Has anybody seen Jessie, Tess or Brooke - looking for some advice before taking the plunge

thank you in advance

1 person likes this

I haven't maybe see if there is info on other notable forums..

Seen Jessie a couple of times.  Excellent DT and swallows greedily, but doesnt like fingering (and before anyone asks, we my nails are trimmed and clean!).

I'm thinking of booking Molly and Monica as a duo. Has anyone seen them together? Do they interact well with each other?

Any feedback would be most appreciated, because I'm thinking of booking a session with them next time I'm in London, and it looks like it's not going to be cheap!

Edited by Bond

Not too knowledgable to be honest. Might be worth a punt to see if there are any reviews relevant to them on other forums..

Just an idea..

Has anybody seen Jessie, Tess or Brooke - looking for some advice before taking the plunge

thank you in advance

I've seen Brooke.  She's a lovely northern lass in her mid-20s (estimated) - ex-stripper, and certainly knows how to ride cock.  Can't remember much more from the punt, other than she was really easy to chat to, had a cracking body - small tits and a lovely bum.

I'm thinking of booking Molly and Monica as a duo. Has anyone seen them together? Do they interact well with each other?

Any feedback would be most appreciated, because I'm thinking of booking a session with them next time I'm in London, and it looks like it's not going to be cheap!

I have not seen them together but know they are friend and used to work alot together when they where both on the purple site. 

I really want to see Kelly, been on my list for a while now

I really want to see Kelly, been on my list for a while now

She's one of the girls participating in the 4 hours for price of 3 special (am not advertising them, just pointing out)

I have not seen them together but know they are friend and used to work alot together when they where both on the purple site. 

Thanks mate. That's reassuring.

I'll probably book them separately and then decide whether to book them together. In view of my limited budget, and limited number of opportunities in London, I guess that's going to take some time . . .

I saw Jessie last month, great fun and a top BJ with some greedy deep throat. Takes cim like a trooper!

Tess I saw in a duo with her friend Sasha, great interaction between the three of us and would definitely see her on her own.

I saw Jessie last month, great fun and a top BJ with some greedy deep throat. Takes cim like a trooper!

Tess I saw in a duo with her friend Sasha, great interaction between the three of us and would definitely see her on her own.

Where abouts did you meet up with Jessie?

Where abouts did you meet up with Jessie?

Hotel near Tottenham Court Road

Was it a discreet hotel? There are some hotels there in the west end that has reception desks right next to the entrance door and the bastard receptionist practically interrogates you as soon as you walk in.

Was it a discreet hotel? There are some hotels there in the west end that has reception desks right next to the entrance door and the bastard receptionist practically interrogates you as soon as you walk in.[/quote.

It was a busy hotel easy to slip in and out of.

Thanks for the info. Guess I've just been unlucky with the hotels I've visited.

The key is to be forward thinking in how you book a hotel. Travelodge and Premier Inn's have often been ideal for me as they can be quick to get in and out of.

Yes but unfortunately most of the girls I go for do mostly incalls so the hotels are dependent on thoeir choices.

Yes but unfortunately most of the girls I go for do mostly incalls so the hotels are dependent on thoeir choices.

This is something I have noticed, both in London and New York when hiring VIP girls!

Seen Jessie, pretty girl, nice smile and yes loves CIMS.

Seen Tess too, very sweet, very curvy and deep brown eyes.

Haven't seen Brooke.

Seen Jessie, pretty girl, nice smile and yes loves CIMS.

Seen Tess too, very sweet, very curvy and deep brown eyes.

Haven't seen Brooke.

Have you seen Jessie and Tess recently at all?

Tess last year and Jessie a few years back during her 1st stint at Maxes, her hair was shorter and darker but still the same sexual appetite.

Tess last year and Jessie a few years back during her 1st stint at Maxes, her hair was shorter and darker but still the same sexual appetite.

For me to get an idea of whether Jessie would be worth considering, would you hire her again?