Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steveherts

Gang Bang Advice

13 posts in this topic

With so many people having attended gang bangs i wondered how many guys would you feel would be to many and how many not enough to make a gang bang fun and enjoyable? Steve 

It's the ration that matters in my view not the numbers.

have never done a gang bang but had a very enjoyable mmf 3 some awhile ago. the lady was really up for it and more than willing and at the end of the session admitted she was tired as she put it "you guys can at least have a rest" mind you she was some horny lady and enjoyed all the non stop attention

not a gang bang I know, but it would be interesting to hear the ladies take on this

would scare me to death pmfsl 

The Parties I have attended so far are 2 to 1 guys on SPs, so it might not count?

Ration? Are people limited at most then? This is a girl who loves sex with more than one man and will be including everything with no rationing for 2 hours if that explains it more :D   

Important to distinguish between gangbang and party - huge difference!

GB - usually a single girl takes on all cummers (I've heard of 30!)

Party - more girls and less cummers

Yeh I think that a one gal and loads of guys, wouldn't be my thing.

With so many people having attended gang bangs i wondered how many guys would you feel would be to many and how many not enough to make a gang bang fun and enjoyable? Steve 

Steve,

Not an easy question to answer as it depends on number of girls, what they actually do and the time available.

I love parties and go to many but prefer those with at least 2 girls as I like to ring the changes.

However  a few months ago a new party provider came on the scene and some of their parties were just one girl, but she is stunning and a real fuck toy. Also they lasted for 4/5 hours and guys could come and go so plenty time and opportunity to play. At max there was I think 7 guys which I think is about right for one girl at a long party. 

1 hour or even 2 hour GBs with one girl and a dozen or more guys are a waste of time and money unless you are a big pushy stud who barges in.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks for the replies and advice. It is one girl and she does everything and is for 2 hours for £80 each and has been limited to 5 as she figures some wont show and she can deal with 4 at once lol She did want to do a big one to but personally i think she likes the thought of it and will do it at a club or something where its free and no pressure to keep everyone happy  :)

Which is the party you enjoyed. can we have details

Important to distinguish between gangbang and party - huge difference!

GB - usually a single girl takes on all cummers (I've heard of 30!)

Party - more girls and less cummers

True, a 2:1 comercial sex party can't be classed as a gangbang, If a punter wants to experience one, go to the Private club or Retro club on a saturday night.

Thanks for the replies and advice. It is one girl and she does everything and is for 2 hours for £80 each and has been limited to 5 as she figures some wont show and she can deal with 4 at once lol She did want to do a big one to but personally i think she likes the thought of it and will do it at a club or something where its free and no pressure to keep everyone happy  :)

Even if she books 5 guys there is no guarantee 4 will turn up, excuses might be, the cat ate my homework, I can't come because I've turned gay, or my goldfish just died.

lol yes you are right with that Jerboa thats the nature of life when she had less people coming more turned up than when more were coming so now shes doing invite only which seems to be better :)