Dartagnan

Hold off or hands on by tomorrow?

22 posts in this topic

I have a punt booked Monday afternoon with the much excellently reviewed Princess Jayna. (PJ, if you read this I'm your 3.45) I've been trying to book her for ages and am sooooo looking forward to it. Trouble is in order to enjoy it to the max I don't know if I should refrain from wanking for a couple of days, and hence run the risk of coming too soon, or take myself in hand right up to Monday morning so that there is no danger of coming too soon but risking that the moment won't bo so explosive/satisfying. So far I have refrained for the last 24 hours and intend to do so for the bext 24 as well. But suppose the only way to test this properly is to visit her again having had a wank earlier in the day. Any advice much appreciated, especially from the Ladies if they have a view, and will post a FR in due course, of course. And PJ if you read this prior to my appointment and you wish to comment, before or after, or both, feel free.

I know someone who did that to me and if you are reading this dont do it again. Save it for me. Dont send it down the River Clyde.

Dont send it down the River Clyde.

I use my sperm as fertilizer for my plum-tomato plants. It must be working because my mate's wife says I have the most succulent plums in the village.

I have a punt booked Monday afternoon with the much excellently reviewed Princess Jayna. (PJ, if you read this I'm your 3.45) I've been trying to book her for ages and am sooooo looking forward to it. Trouble is in order to enjoy it to the max I don't know if I should refrain from wanking for a couple of days, and hence run the risk of coming too soon, or take myself in hand right up to Monday morning so that there is no danger of coming too soon but risking that the moment won't bo so explosive/satisfying. So far I have refrained for the last 24 hours and intend to do so for the bext 24 as well. But suppose the only way to test this properly is to visit her again having had a wank earlier in the day. Any advice much appreciated, especially from the Ladies if they have a view, and will post a FR in due course, of course. And PJ if you read this prior to my appointment and you wish to comment, before or after, or both, feel free.

You have heard of coming twice, right?

Id save the silver bullets, you dont want to turn up and find that you cant get it up because you fired your salvo before hand.

Only you would know the answer to that, but i would suggest that you keep you mind on pure thoughts between now and 3.45 tomorrow, dont dwell on the subject so that you arrive in an unfrenzied state. of course if you are going to cum quickly, them cum very quickly and you still then have max time to prepare for 2nd round, or more

Only you would know the answer to that, but i would suggest that you keep you mind on pure thoughts between now and 3.45 tomorrow, dont dwell on the subject so that you arrive in an unfrenzied state. of course if you are going to cum quickly, them cum very quickly and you still then have max time to prepare for 2nd round, or more

Not many guys cum twice, don't put pressure on the poor guy!! :P

but I did,...........once !

That's very interesting Pia, so you mean all these two or three round blowhards, that post here from time to time, are just that, blowhards ? I feel much better now for knowing that.

As an aside, Did you know that there are three things that are never spoken of in polite society, religion, politics & premature ejaculation !

but I did,...........once !

That's very interesting Pia, so you mean all these two or three round blowhards, that post here from time to time, are just that, blowhards ? I feel much better now for knowing that.

As an aside, Did you know that there are three things that are never spoken of in polite society, religion, politics & premature ejaculation !

You may find it interesting (with my Accountancy background) meaning I always do everything in Stats :confused: that I generally find that the majority of men over 35 years of age only cum once in one hour. You of course get the exception where you get a 50 year old cumming three times, but it is very rare.

And I am a Dane, so have no problem talking about religion, politics and premature ejaculation :P Though I do not do dirty talk!!

Especially as cuming is more a mental thing for some than a physical thing, apart from when i have a sore knob from overdoing it, it is mind over body for me. Concentrate and it will happen, after number three it might take a while though and the returns are always diminishing.:confused:;)

Especially as cuming is more a mental thing for some than a physical thing, apart from when i have a sore knob from overdoing it, it is mind over body for me. Concentrate and it will happen.:P;)

Errmm, may I just say that Smiths is one of the exceptions!!

Errmm, may I just say that Smiths is one of the exceptions!!

With no Dirty Talk involved Pia.:P;)

Thank-you Pia, most thoughtful and much appreciated...

You may find it interesting (with my Accountancy background) meaning I always do everything in Stats :o that I generally find that the majority of men over 35 years of age only cum once in one hour. You of course get the exception where you get a 50 year old cumming three times, but it is very rare.

And I am a Dane, so have no problem talking about religion, politics and premature ejaculation :P Though I do not do dirty talk!!

Maybe if they stopped wanking before hand they would be able to come twice. :confused:

I dont wank at all anymore. Just punt instead. Although the frustrations of waiting for the time a punt comes round is immense, especially if theres cancellations or no shows, it does mean you can come more than once easily.

If my experience is anything to go by, PJ will ask whether you want to cum once or twice. Whichever way, she's skilful enough to make you last the distance and enjoy it. Don't pressurise yourself by becoming too anxious about the performance. Just relax and enjoy it as it happens.

Arrgghhhhh.....just got a txt from PJ this morning cancelling our appointment because she is unwell. Sods law, so here I am having taken the hands off route for a couple of days, primed to bursting, and no WG arranged to do the necessary with. She has offered me another slot at end of week but not sure I'll be in her neighbourhood. May have to have a quick scout around...

And before you all launch in with "What a selfish bastard" remarks and similar, of course I hope PJ is feeling better soon and is soon back on her feet, or rather off them...

Punting eh?

Arrgghhhhh.....just got a txt from PJ this morning canceling our appointment

She might of read your post and thought you were a wanker:rolleyes:

She might of read your post and thought you were a wanker

What a classic lou. I nearly spilt my drink.:confused::D;):P

Arrgghhhhh.....just got a txt from PJ this morning cancelling our appointment because she is unwell. Sods law, so here I am having taken the hands off route for a couple of days, primed to bursting, and no WG arranged to do the necessary with. She has offered me another slot at end of week but not sure I'll be in her neighbourhood. May have to have a quick scout around...

And before you all launch in with "What a selfish bastard" remarks and similar, of course I hope PJ is feeling better soon and is soon back on her feet, or rather off them...

Punting eh?

No idea why you would think we would all launch in with what a selfish bastard etc. She is sick unfortunately, get well soon PJ, so its move on to someone else in my book. My advice is to keep a list of possibilities with you so if this type of thing happens you can ring round immediately. I have plan b and c who are regulars who i will ring in this circumstance and usually they can fit me in at some stage but not necessarily till later in the day.

Some of us have problems managing it once during the hour, don't we Pia:o:o

Well I am normally Lou, but she would have seen I'd held off. But obviously I prefer to think the poor girl is genuinely under the weather...

No idea why you would think we would all launch in with what a selfish bastard etc. She is sick unfortunately, get well soon PJ, so its move on to someone else in my book. My advice is to keep a list of possibilities with you so if this type of thing happens you can ring round immediately. I have plan b and c who are regulars who i will ring in this circumstance and usually they can fit me in at some stage but not necessarily till later in the day.

Spot on Smiths! Just managed to book an appointment with the delicious MILFY Dee at HOD London for this afternoon. Good thing I "held" off...But still looking forward to seeing PJ some time soon. FR on Dee to follow...

Well I am normally Lou, ...
Just managed to book an appointment with the delicious MILFY Dee at HOD London for this afternoon. Good thing I "held" off....

Dee is on line so expect a text:D:D