BigRon75

Recent Brum Experience

4 posts in this topic

Just moved back to the Brum area and thought I'd post my punting experiences over the past month.

Started with Sandy of Long Lane (sandyforyou). £80 for 30-mins which isn't cheap, but had a good time with a sexy MILF - attractive, nice figure. Wore hold-ups, basque and heels and straight into some light french kissing, tactile massage and oral. Didn't go RO or FS, but gave her a facial. Would recommend, but probably wouldn't return as quite steep pricing for a parlour.

Next is Steffy massage just off the M6 near Rubgy. Steffy has been a favourite for a little while. She is VERY attractive, lovely figure and immaculately dressed - part massuese, but with stockings and all the nice stuff underneath! a nice massage, not too firm, but enjoyable and then a very nice hand job, all the while you can touch her legs/stocking tops etc - nothing intrusive though. Totally recomend and is a firm fav! Good value at £70 ph

Then on to a long 'termer' from my hot-list that I'd not seen before - Mature Anna from Coventry - very close to jct 3 of the M6. a bit of a last minute booking, but spoke to her on the phone and she was very cool - asked for a particular outfit and nearly 100% on the money. She's very attractive blond - mid/late 40's, tall, nice figure, lovely long legs. There was a bit of chatting, a few quick snogs and then upstairs for some mutual O, some nice DFK, foot fetish and finished with her in cowboy. She has a very warm personality and is a very nice vanilla meet in a comfortable and clean environment. Again would recommend and will return. Slightly on the upper limit of spend at £130 ph. Hopefully next time we'll have more than c.30-mins of action

Was lucky enough to then move on to one of my top two ever - Louise deepthroat (the other is Cheeky hands in Bristol, followed by Claire in Malmsbury). A total filthy hour from start to finish, indulging in nearly every desire/fetish I have - and that's saying something. She's a great personality, bit mad but a top bird!! You leave feeling amazing! only downside is she's not often available and often drops off the scene for weeks at a time. Works in the apartments in the centre, at the back of the NIA - parking is fine. £130 ph, but worth every penny as she caters for services nobody else does (except for rimming).

Finally, a bit horny and in the Tamworth area - went to see Jade 55F in an estate in Polesworth. I wasn't expecting much and didn't get it. I should have just had a #### , but thought why not. The house was a bit ming and she was OK, really big tits and very hairy pussy which was a bit off putting. Lots of very DFK and oral wo, finished off by me wanking over her. In and out in 20-mins which for £70 wasn't the greatest - but hey ho, the life of a horny punter.

A couple of months ago, saw Holly forfun in Wolves/Cannock, which was interesting as her hubby was downstairs. She was really fit for mid-50s, but only works in the evening - again would recommend and good value for money.

who next? Maybe Emeilia in Worcs again? Gracy999?

R

not sure why youre paying those prices, you can have a good service inc owo for £70 at a house on hearsall lane in Coventry Ive seen a nice dark haired lass there twice now 

not sure why youre paying those prices, you can have a good service inc owo for £70 at a house on hearsall lane in Coventry Ive seen a nice dark haired lass there twice now 

Not sure there's much difference between the OP's 80 and 70 30-min punts plus his 130 and 130 60-min punts and the 70-min punt you refer to?

I only recently had what was almost unheard of for me, an hour punt. I admit liked the lack of time constraint but did spend a lot of time talking although that was because we knew we had things to talk about and I did most of the talking..

Happy to say who it was you saw at what was presumably the Amour parlour?