Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blazer2704

A Blonde Busty Beauty From Aw? Need Your Expertise...

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just come across this WG through my search through AW and was wondering if anyone could give any intel on to this girl. Her profile seems very basic so i was wondering if anyone could help in finding if she is the real deal or too good to be true.

Here is the link to her AW profile:

http://www.adultwork.com/2380201

Thank you guys

This may be Katie Weale aka Blue Brook.  Avoid.

This may be Katie Weale aka Blue Brook.  Avoid.

Cheers for the heads up griffon. It seemed too good to be true. I'm hoping anyone recognises her can give me little extra feedback too.. But I couldnt help but notice that she resembled a WG as I was generally just searching by on either Bluemondy or Bijioux about 5 months ago..

yes its her

she was with allure for some time recently

yes its her

she was with allure for some time recently

Yeahhh thats the agency i was thinking of Allure.. I saw her 5months ago and they was like doing a promotion for her. 250hr rate instead of 300 she does.

So you think i should avoid? She seems amazing in ever word of the sense.

have you not read the links on here

you would be an idiot if you saw her!

3 people like this

Thanks rebecca I deffo will avoid.

have you not read the links on here

you would be an idiot if you saw her!

Lol

I have read many great posts recently but this one tops them all...

Yes I agree it is Katie Weale and she ranks with the worst performances I have had with a working girl. Best avoided.

I remember looking at the pictures sometime ago thinking the photographer did an excellent job, then I saw no reviews and even naive me, realised something was wrong.  I would have thought guys will jump at these low fees displayed now on that page.

I remember looking at the pictures sometime ago thinking the photographer did an excellent job, then I saw no reviews and even naive me, realised something was wrong.  I would have thought guys will jump at these low fees displayed now on that page.

Not low enough for her level of service!

This may be Katie Weale aka Blue Brook. Avoid.

Not to be confused with Brooklyn Blue

quite amusing that she managed to pick up a positive review on craptain69 whilst being on agency allure. Not biased at all....

1 person likes this

quite amusing that she managed to pick up a positive review on craptain69 whilst being on agency allure. Not biased at all....

Ha ha ha

Hi guys,

I just come across this WG through my search through AW and was wondering if anyone could give any intel on to this girl. Her profile seems very basic so i was wondering if anyone could help in finding if she is the real deal or too good to be true.

Here is the link to her AW profile:

http://www.adultwork.com/2380201

Thank you guys

As already spotted ... the pictures are Katie Weale (sometimes Kaliana, sometimes Amari); the text is Katie Weale and the feedback is from an old Katie Weale AW profile.

However ...

I'd bet my last pound that this isn't really her and that it's a fake profile. There's not a hope in hell that she's cut her rate to £90 - not when her old rate was £250 - £300. While I don't agree with all of the criticism of her on this site (and this post is not intended to reignite that debate), I think we can all agree that she holds herself in very high regard. Lowering a rate to attract business often happens - dropping to £90 in one go does not.

So, while other posters have advised to avoid because her service is poor, my advice is to avoid because the person you'd meet will be nothing like the pictures or the text ...