Uncle Pokey

Oh Please - Some Cooler Weather

69 posts in this topic

We've had a complete barrage of heat and high humidity down in the home counties this summer. I'm totally drained. It's turned me off punting. It's stifled my enjoyment not to mention my 'perfomance'.

Am I alone in wanting cooler air?

I certainly perform and enjoy more when warmed by the body heat of a lovely lady rather than anything else.

Uncle Pokey

Yes I find I am an autumn winter person. I hanker for the summer but when it comes I dont want it.

Just like sunshine really.

AAAAAH shaddup-a-yourface(s)

We get a few weeks of summer here so it can be as scorchio as it likes!

No gloves no scarf no heating on no electric blanket ......... 

having said that.... I am in the north east and it is usually a little less fiery up here..... 

:)

3 people like this

I HATE how hot it is with a passion!! I don't like winter, but I much prefer Spring or Autumn time when it's nice and sunny but a cool breeze, the perfect weather!

Although, I'm off to Turkey in a couple of weeks and I do like the heat when I'm on holiday. When you have a nice pool to cool off in and a nice Malibu and diet coke by your side, bliss :)

Edited by MissKylie

I HATE how hot it is with a passion!! I don't like winter, but I much prefer Spring or Autumn time when it's nice and sunny but a cool breeze, the perfect weather!

Although, I'm off to Turkey in a couple of weeks and I do like the heat when I'm on holiday. When you have a nice pool to cool off in and a nice Malibu and diet coke by your side, bliss :)

You really should be saving your passion for your male guests!!

You really should be saving your passion for your male guests!!

Exactly, that's why I have a really powerful fan in the bedroom :P

Love this hot climate we are currently having...wouldn't mind it a few degrees higher!!!!

The heat is on!  Good to have a little warmth for a change.  Its a pity it isn't warmer for longer so we can cut down on these very high heating bills!  Would love to live in a warmer climate.   

AAAAAH shaddup-a-yourface(s)

We get a few weeks of summer here so it can be as scorchio as it likes!

No gloves no scarf no heating on no electric blanket ......... 

having said that.... I am in the north east and it is usually a little less fiery up here..... 

:)

North East, you mean like Chingford?

the heat I can deal with, it's the humidity I can't cope with. I am 36 stones, I have a large surface area :)

Well I'm not in the North East but Im from the North East and spent most of my childhood in the North in various places and I remember the summers of the 70's and this HAS to be that hot surely. I just dont go outside if i can help it, its that simple lol x

its not the heat. its the humidity thats makes it so uncomfortrable.  it stops the sweat evaporating making us feel hotter and sticky.

duplicate post -sorry

And you parked your car "COV 1" on the pavement, as reported in the Metro - should be ashamed of yourself!

Exactly, that's why I have a really powerful fan in the bedroom :P

Two blowjobs for the price of one then. lol

Edited by djs4862
1 person likes this

We've had a complete barrage of heat and high humidity down in the home counties this summer. I'm totally drained. It's turned me off punting. It's stifled my enjoyment not to mention my 'perfomance'.

Am I alone in wanting cooler air?

I certainly perform and enjoy more when warmed by the body heat of a lovely lady rather than anything else.

Uncle Pokey

Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts I say!

Had an outcall punt with a regular on Tuesday and the room felt a bit clammy on check in so I whacked the aircon on and jumped in the shower before she arrived. I think I overdid it as it felt a bit on the chilly side when I left the bathroom. When my little friend for the evening arrived I checked she didn't think it was too chilly and was encouraged by her reply which she delivered with a cheeky wink and grin...

"We won't be feeling cold in a few minutes". That's what I call a positive attitude ;)

I kept looking at the weather forecast hoping for a change and am so pleased that now it finally happened.  I had to travel with such heavy bags, armed with, besides my usual stuff, the umbrella, sunglasses and fabric fan I received so many compliments on, yet it was more weight for me.  Now I can get rid of all the un-necessary items.

OK ... Which one of you did the rain dance??!?

The leftovers of a hurricane from across the atlantic.

Btw, why do these fucking americans always give hurricanes human names? It just trivialises all the death and destructions that it causes

If a fire destroyed your house and everything you owned, would you happy if someone decided to give the fire a name like Firey Fred?

1 person likes this

The conkers are falling from the trees, it is almost autumn

The conkers are falling from the trees, it is almost autumn

ahh my favourite time of year apart from spring. Happy memories of "who can collect the most conkers" and hours cracking them open then months trying  to get conker juice stains out of towels and t shirts. Why do kids have to grow up lol x

That means its blackberry time too..oooeeee x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Tis true Chloe. And the bird droppings turn purple as well with the juices.

I make a brilliant blackberry jam

I was thinking about this the other day: why cannot we have a bit of a sun and a constant temperature of 24 degrees Celsius for a longer time?  Before it was too hot, now too cold and I cannot walk naked around in the house anymore until October when I will be sweating again 

Historically I've tended to dislike autumn. To me it always signalled the end of summer, the onset of mid afternoon darkness and winter. Always been a spring sort of person myself.

However since I started punting I've viewed it differently. A lot of my punts are late afternoon / early evening and the fact it's dark then tends to add something to the atmosphere somehow. Plus it's not as easy to be spotted!