Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ttlover

Perfect Tit Show

13 posts in this topic

Hi All. I'm looking for a girl (nationwide if necessary), but preferably the Midlands area. This girl should be busty 32-38 inch bust (i.e. slim to medium build) with DD/E or larger cup size, definitely natural, preferably firm. Most importantly she must be confident to show off her breasts by either stripping, dancing, posing etc. ideally I want a girl who 'gets off' on 'showing off'... a real exhibitionist who loves her tits!

Not asking much really, am I? Thanks in advance for any responses!

P.S. In case you're wondering, here is my idea of perfect tits: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsvbzc_making-of-ana-karoline-bella-da-semana_redband

If the link doesn't work, just search for Ana Karoline - there is a nice vid on dailymotion.

Pretty spectacular alright. Would like the nipples to be a tad bigger though. ;)

Hi All. I'm looking for a girl (nationwide if necessary), but preferably the Midlands area. This girl should be busty 32-38 inch bust (i.e. slim to medium build) with DD/E or larger cup size, definitely natural, preferably firm. Most importantly she must be confident to show off her breasts by either stripping, dancing, posing etc. ideally I want a girl who 'gets off' on 'showing off'... a real exhibitionist who loves her tits!

Not asking much really, am I? Thanks in advance for any responses!

P.S. In case you're wondering, here is my idea of perfect tits: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsvbzc_making-of-ana-karoline-bella-da-semana_redband

If the link doesn't work, just search for Ana Karoline - there is a nice vid on dailymotion.

That body is pretty close to perfection

Hi guys... Thought I would ask again to see if anyone has any more ideas on this subject?

Plus some more perfect tits (in my humble opinion). Deserea: http://www.myfavoritenudes.com/galleries/met-art/d/deserea/a.JPG

I guess ttlover has had a pretty frustrating 5 months since his previous post. I hope that somebody here can assist him in his quest.

1 person likes this

I guess ttlover has had a pretty frustrating 5 months since his previous post. I hope that somebody here can assist him in his quest.

Damn right. I'm like Buster Gonad.

If you want to see 11 tits go and watch the Baggies

andrea in the midlands would be perfect for you. as long as you don't mind a step up from ana.

andrea in the midlands would be perfect for you. as long as you don't mind a step up from ana.

. Hi bluebird. Thanks. Who are the Andrea and Ana you mention? Do you have links or contacts for them?

Natural 36E here would love to strip for you check out my profile xx