Annabellexoxo

Talking About Pain

21 posts in this topic

I always wondered if any of you guys were ever left in pain after meeting a girl?  I am not talking about SM but pure pain achieved because of too much sex?  It certainly happened to me many times and there I have to go to my trusted paracetamols or anything else to relieve the pain.  

Bigger the guy, bigger the pain...... although for the moment so, so enjoyable.  

My cock did hurt for a whole day once after shagging this girl jezuzz. Another time I hurt my hand from spanking this girl she insisted on me spanking her harder :( . I use to have back problems after sex sometimes but since I started dead lift at the gym it never happens anymore.

I only see  2 clients a day so nope

Yes, absolutely have suffered injuries inflicted by sex!

My  most recent one and most frequent is what I call "Blow Job Neck Strain" but luckily it's short lived after a deep massage (you're more than welcome!) and some pain killers!

I tend to get a bit carried away at times so pulled hamstrings or groin strain is another problem but it's pain I am happy to endure when I think of the alternatives of what I could be doing for a living.

I know, I know....it's a tough burden to carry!  :P

My  most recent one and most frequent is what I call "Blow Job Neck Strain" but luckily it's short lived after a deep massage (you're more than welcome!) and some pain killers!

I tend to get a bit carried away at times so pulled hamstrings or groin strain is another problem but it's pain I am happy to endure when I think of the alternatives of what I could be doing for a living.

Ouch !!    Who do you bring on as a substitute ?

Being so dedicated to my art I just suffer!  ^_^

Being so dedicated to my art I just suffer!  ^_^

I'd be good at the massage bit afterwards ! :P

Step this way! I never turn down a massage!

Step this way! I never turn down a massage!

Well it takes a bit of time for me to prepare the ambience, light the candles, warm the towels and the room, chill the champagne, get the music nice and relaxing, heat the oil and then slowly but firmly soothe away all those aches and pains.

Why do I always have to pay to do this ? Definitely doing something wrong ! :(

One night my absolute favourite girl came to stay and we had the best sex I have ever had for hours on end - we were both a bit sore the following morning!

Well it takes a bit of time for me to prepare the ambience, light the candles, warm the towels and the room, chill the champagne, get the music nice and relaxing, heat the oil and then slowly but firmly soothe away all those aches and pains.

Why do I always have to pay to do this ? Definitely doing something wrong ! :(

Because it's nice to be nice...

Everyone here will have a story or two about the good deeds of their chosen lady...

I ended up at the hospital after a particularly vigorous encounter! On top of that, I had a very 'kind' doctor that was probing me in all places, asking me way too intimate questions and even left me his phone number!  :eek:

Sometimes very vigorous ball sucking can be painful but only briefly and usually rather nice

Ive had blow job numb mouth before  now lots of times lol

A labour of love!

The only pain I get is converlessing over open wallet surgery after the punt!

I would imagine that a lot of guys suffer pain from the vigorous hand jobs hookers give guys who are too shy to shout ouch.

I get pain sometimes with some WL's wiping my dick too hard with those bloody wet wipes! Iam sure some know they are doing it too hard?

My fave posi is doggy but on occasion I get a massive cramp in the hamstring - bloody painful and frustrating

I get pain sometimes with some WL's wiping my dick too hard with those bloody wet wipes! Iam sure some know they are doing it too hard?

If you wipe your own dick you can measure the amount of pain. No ?? :lol:

My fave posi is doggy but on occasion I get a massive cramp in the hamstring - bloody painful and frustrating

This is one of the positions I was thinking about: you only have to meet a guy once in a while and then he catches you in this position and keeps going on as if doing it for Britain........  This seems to be my luck most of the time, but if I am on top I can control everything, so miraculously no pain.