johnny9999

London Newbie - Max's Angels?

13 posts in this topic

I've seen a dozen girls in Manchester under 'northern angels' independent directory.  It was great and a real buzz contacting the girl directly.  They were all in my hotel.

Now fast forward 5 years and I'm in London (well outside the M25), so the plan is to travel into central London for an evening now and again.  This makes an incall seem sensible, given that my own hotel is well outside of the M25.

Trouble is, I've only ever done 1 incall and didn't like it.  I was just so nervous walking into a block of flats and up some murky corridor.  The flat itself was OK, but I was just nervous throughout incase there was a friend/bouncer in the next room.  So maybe I should do an outcall?  i.e. rent a very cheap hotel for a night for £50, which I can then use for a couple of hours before going back to my real hotel...!!

Question - do I have to give my real name, address, etc, when phoning up to arrange an outcall?  This makes me nervous (as I am married).  Previously in Manchester I never had to do this.

Plus an outcall seems £50 more expensive on average plus the £50 hotel room - so I'm £100 worse off.  Which brings me back to incall....

So I want somewhere where I feel very safe indeed.  So a really nice appartment.  Any recommendations of any girls that have really top class safe appartments?  Or maybe a girl that rents her own hotel would be a good option for me?

My mind is blown with all the choice, so I've decided maybe Max's Angels is the way to go?  As it seems to have a good review here and there.

Has anyone seen Abigail, Olivia, Kassey, Alicia (OMG she looks stunning),  Annabel, or Tess?

Looking for someone pretty and who can put me back at ease after 5 years off.

Plus - what is it like phoning an agency?  Are they friendly?  Do they want personal details?  (Always phoned girls directly in the past).

Cheers all.

The brief answer to your long post is:

Do incalls with Maxes - all their girls that I've ever met operate out of decent hotels or apartments in very safe and upscale neighbourhoods. Go with Julia, Samantha or Gabriella.

Now for those with more patience to read further:

Haven't met any of the girls you've listed except for Alicia - closest I got to the rest was when I had to cancel an appointment with Annabel, she's got a lot of excellent reviews on the Maxes website and one stinker there (which I'd probably discount). She's on my hotlist. 

Julia or Gabriella or Samantha should rock your world. I found Lily excellent as well if you're into Asians. Alicia was fine and very open-minded service-wise and looks good with incredibly soft skin and a very sensuous manner. The chest is a bit saggy though and she has a bit of a belly. I personally had a decent punt with her though it was not memorable.

Of the ones I have not met, my gut instinct would be the following:

Annabel would be my next port of call but I'm keen to know if I'm completely wrong about this.

Olivia has had slightly uneven feedback if you spend a lot of time on this forum (and a rival forum) and read between the lines though is supposed to be very tight and toned. I suspect you'll find her hot, she will be friendly and her service will be good but the punt will not be legendary.

Kassey has uneven feedback

Tess will be 'curvy' if that's what you're into. If you're into well-proportioned size 8-10 types, forget her.

And of course if you happen to have the flexibility and funds to arrange a meeting with Ashley, go for it:-)

Outside of Maxes, you should consider Lia Amelia. Incredible. 

Hey, thanks for the very detailed reply.  I do appreciate you taking the time.

I'm afraid I'm like a kid in a candy shop.  I've been looking at Rose's and now Japanese Heaven.  Thinking they are too good to be true, I've now found myself on Asian Options - looking at Lilly, Dior, Ida (and possibly Vicky, Coco, Venus & Tiffany).  The girls working in similar locations is putting me off, as legally it might be considered a brothel I suppose.

So still doing tonnes of research.  Maybe I'm overthinking it and should just go for it.

Thanks again - I will report back once I've taken the plunge...

asian option girls live in their own separate bedsits in the same building

asian option girls live in their own separate bedsits in the same building

Wow! They must have all moved there very recently! I've visited 3 of them and they were all in different areas, never mind the same area but different buildings. Are you implying 'all' of them, or just some? If the 2nd, it's normal for several WG's of the same nationality to live in the same block. They have some company and friends then and also not every owner of every block of flats in London is happy for them to live there, so they tend to congregate. It doesn't mean it's a brothel. They work for several agencies for a start. They pay their own rent, not the agency, and they don't have a 'manager' who is on the premises. Finally, the entrances to their respective dwellings (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom) are separate. It would be extremely hard to call any of these buildings a brothel.

I've seen a dozen girls in Manchester under 'northern angels' independent directory.  It was great and a real buzz contacting the girl directly.  They were all in my hotel.

I live in Manchester and use the Northern Angels directory quite a bit for independent girls based there also for London girls who are touring the North.

Hey, thanks for the very detailed reply.  I do appreciate you taking the time.

I'm afraid I'm like a kid in a candy shop.  I've been looking at Rose's and now Japanese Heaven.  Thinking they are too good to be true, I've now found myself on Asian Options - looking at Lilly, Dior, Ida (and possibly Vicky, Coco, Venus & Tiffany).  The girls working in similar locations is putting me off, as legally it might be considered a brothel I suppose.

So still doing tonnes of research.  Maybe I'm overthinking it and should just go for it.

Thanks again - I will report back once I've taken the plunge...

No problem. I took a quick look at Japanese Heaven. It's clearly a bait and switch operation, so avoid. 

Have limited experience with the Asian agencies so can't help you there I'm afraid. You will find a lot of info on the forums though.

Hey all, thanks for the replies.  Appreciated.  Back from holidays now - London next week.  Excited/Nervous :-)

Re: Japanese Heaven - yes, I'm inclined to agree!

Re: Northern Angels - yes - so far this is my only punting experience.  Used Northern Angels about 5 years ago, and saw about 20 girls.  All outcalls to my hotels though, and you ring the girls direct.  I think that's why I'm a bit more nervous about London.  The thought of phoning a 'receptionist' is alien to me.  Plus I always felt safer in the comfort of my hotel.

Re: the brothel comments.  Yes, I agree - all seems to be OK, in terms of they are all seperate bedsits with separate entrances etc.  I suppose again (being overly cautious) - just incase the police came round when I had my pants down (so to speak).  Again, in my own hotel, I never had this fear (after all, I was just paying the lady directly for innocent companionship!)

So today I took the plunge.  Phoned Maxes and based on girls available today, I booked Abigail and saw her tonight at her incall place.  Very clean and safe.

I asked her about filming as it's offered on her bio page, but she said that was £50 extra so I didn't bother.  As it was mentioned in the same sentence as the other stuff (CIM, etc etc), I dont see how suddenly it could become a chargeable extra, but ho hum.

Apart from that, the rest of the hour was great.  She is certainly a character and hard not to like.  Probably a good choice as it turns out, as she was so bubbly and got me over my nerves.  Very accomodating lovely girl.  Recommended.

The only downer is that she had a lot of perfume on.  Not a deal breaker as such, but now on my suit etc, and just a hassle, as my wife can smell perfume 3 miles away.  Anyway, not Abigail's fault - just a lesson for me - to make sure I make it clear to the receptionist next time for no perfume (be it Abigail or anyone else).  I only mention it incase the information is useful for other newbies.  (It's obvious after the fact!)

Now I'm over my 5 year dry spell, Im gonna start researching other Maxes girls, or possibly have a look at Asian websites too.

Thanks for everyone who helped in this thread.

Did Abigail have her own place or was it at a hotel? On her profile its says that she's based in Bayswater which I know has a lot of hotels.

Oops. Looks like she's now based in Kensington.

I've seen a dozen girls in Manchester under 'northern angels' independent directory. It was great and a real buzz contacting the girl directly. They were all in my hotel.

Now fast forward 5 years and I'm in London (well outside the M25), so the plan is to travel into central London for an evening now and again. This makes an incall seem sensible, given that my own hotel is well outside of the M25.

Trouble is, I've only ever done 1 incall and didn't like it. I was just so nervous walking into a block of flats and up some murky corridor. The flat itself was OK, but I was just nervous throughout incase there was a friend/bouncer in the next room. So maybe I should do an outcall? i.e. rent a very cheap hotel for a night for £50, which I can then use for a couple of hours before going back to my real hotel...!!

Question - do I have to give my real name, address, etc, when phoning up to arrange an outcall? This makes me nervous (as I am married). Previously in Manchester I never had to do this.

Plus an outcall seems £50 more expensive on average plus the £50 hotel room - so I'm £100 worse off. Which brings me back to incall....

So I want somewhere where I feel very safe indeed. So a really nice appartment. Any recommendations of any girls that have really top class safe appartments? Or maybe a girl that rents her own hotel would be a good option for me?

My mind is blown with all the choice, so I've decided maybe Max's Angels is the way to go? As it seems to have a good review here and there.

Has anyone seen Abigail, Olivia, Kassey, Alicia (OMG she looks stunning), Annabel, or Tess?

Looking for someone pretty and who can put me back at ease after 5 years off.

Plus - what is it like phoning an agency? Are they friendly? Do they want personal details? (Always phoned girls directly in the past).

Cheers all.

I met Abigail and Olivia and had an amazing duo with them both