Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisQ

00-44 Has A New Website

14 posts in this topic

I can hardly believe it, 00-44 have a new website to replace their old and slightly out of date one. The new one is a bit wizzier but now I miss the old one! Some of the new pictures don't work but at least they have pictures of more girls and no broken links now.

High time too - the appearance of the old site was quite extraordinarily drab. In updating the site, though, they've kept the honest feel of the original. Really don't know why they left it so long.

At least they have kept the amateur photos. I hate the photoshopped rubbish that most agencies use. With 00-44 at least the girls look like their photos, sometimes better in fact!

Yes, that's what I meant by the honest feel of the site.

No idea what this is and Google didn't seem to help.

Edited by vivluvsme

Until one day you get a phone call from Google and they ask you to pay for their SEO: if you do not pay you might discover overnight you are on their 26th or 28th page.

I'll miss the almost novelty value of the previous site...very good and in my opinion a very under-rated agency with some cracking ladies!!!

Anybody recommending any gals there on the new site? Thinking of paying one of them a visit this week! Cheers

I have heard good things about Katrina but she was out of town on the day I wanted to see her

but I did spend 90minutes with Alice and she was excellent, will try to see her the next time I'm in London, a real GFE 

its a good agency IMO no photoshop and very honest about the girls and services

I can hardly believe it, 00-44 have a new website to replace their old and slightly out of date one. The new one is a bit wizzier but now I miss the old one! Some of the new pictures don't work but at least they have pictures of more girls and no broken links now.

Thanks for sharing, will have a look now. 

There are quite a few agency and guide sites now working to raise their game now.

Thanks Nokia. Katrina looks good on the site and so does Stacey so would be great if anybody has their experiences too. May fancy booking them this week. Cheers

Thanks Nokia. Katrina looks good on the site and so does Stacey so would be great if anybody has their experiences too. May fancy booking them this week. Cheers

Please let me know if you do book using them. I am wholly unfamiliar with 00-44 - would be good to know more as I may consider their services. At the moment Eros is the main agency I use, along with Hot Collection.