Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lickerdave

Thai Rosie

10 posts in this topic

She is Nicha on various asian websites. Pictures are fairly accurate, so good looking girl. Saw her about a month ago. Quite distant and not particularly welcoming on first contact. Wanted a bath with her, which she was reluctant to do at first as she said it was too small but looked normal size to me so then agreed. Got in with me but no body to body and not sexy at all. No kissing at all, no A, no rimming, average massage and average OWO and sex. Nice girl but disappointing service for me.

Anyone had any experience or can confirm genuine i'd be most grateful

http://www.rosie-thai-london-massage.com/#!nuru-massage/cyr6

As upncummer says she's better known as Nicha, if you search on here you'll find more info.  I've commented about her on here before and I agree that she can be distant at first, but had a completely different experience to upncummer - great kissing, owo, rimming.  

Yes did my research and that is why it was so disappointing. As I said she seemed like a nice girl but perhaps she was having an off day or perhaps she just didn't like me for some reason. I have no idea why but we are all only human after all and YMMV.

Thanks for the advice chaps, nuru with gfe booked for Tuesday, can't wait for my first nuru experience :D

I found Nicha amazing. She does start off remote and aloof but opens up as the hour goes on. I enjoyed the process and just loved her first detonated megawatt smile. Most punters seem to like to hit the floor running and maybe Nicha's slow burn is an acquired taste

Thanks for the advice chaps, nuru with gfe booked for Tuesday, can't wait for my first nuru experience :D

Great, do let us know how you get on

Well Rosie/Nicha just cancelled on me :-(

I sent text to confirm & she texted me back asking what country I'm from? I said I'm English and she then said she's unable to do Nuru today...very strange behaviour.

Now made an appointment with Kira of Butterfly Touch for Nuru with the whole gfe thrown in too.

Interesting. Seems to me like she might be a bit of a moody character and not totally customer focused. Good luck with your new appointment.

Possibly.

To make matters worse the nuru with kira was a bit of a disappointment. More than a little heavier than the pics suggest and an underwhelming massage.

Great bj end though!