Strunk

Friday Night / Weekend In Birmingham Area?

5 posts in this topic

I find myself unexpectedly in the Birmingham area (Well, Kenilworth, but close enough) and at a loose end for most of the weekend. Any suggestions for good parlours, outcall agencies or indies?

I tend to prefer girls mid-20s to mid 30s, slim and fun - brunettes and especially redheads, if that matters.

S

I suspect your suggestion was too late for the OP's weekend requirement.

I was disappointed no one responded to his request earlier and I just had no one to recommend.

My favourite was fighting battles with AW and the other lady I've seen a few times would not be everybody's cup of tea as she has a very reserved manner sexually and I only get anywhere with her - other than having sex wit her - has been achieved through being tentative and smarmily obsequious to her.

Learnt that trick from UKP, of course...

As luck would have it I found an absolutely cracking punt in Coventry - HotxxAlexa on awork. One of the best I've had in a while. Recommended if you like leggy, energetic alternative types.

Result!

But if you'd said you could extend your request to Coventry I could have come up with - well - gives us a week or two and I might rustle up someone or other...

Oh I just looked. She's one of the ones I missed when Massage Northampton opened before Xmas through my sloth.

No surprise you had a good time from what I have read of her.

Edited by vivluvsme