TightYoungEbony

Change Username?

15 posts in this topic

Hiya,

Just wondering is their an option to change my username? I want it to match my profile name now and can't find any information on how to or if I can even do that.

Any help would be great thank you! X

Email; Galahad.  he can fix it for you.

Email; Galahad. he can fix it for you.

Thank you! X

A couple of things to bear in mind.  Check that the name you want to change to is not already taken, look at the members list to check this. 

As per the earlier reply, then email or PM Galahad with the new name that you want to change to.  Assuming that all is ok he will make the change.  Once that happens, logging in with your current username will no longer work, but do not panic, as logging in with your newly chosen name will :)

A couple of things to bear in mind. Check that the name you want to change to is not already taken, look at the members list to check this.

As per the earlier reply, then email or PM Galahad with the new name that you want to change to. Assuming that all is ok he will make the change. Once that happens, logging in with your current username will no longer work, but do not panic, as logging in with your newly chosen name will :)

Thanks for the help! I have checked and nobody has the username I want, just waiting on a reply now! Thanks again.

X

What's changed  ?   You're still tight ------ still young-------   no longer a teen I guess .

What's changed ? You're still tight ------ still young------- no longer a teen I guess .

Yes I turned 20 on July so obviously need a name change. Quite obvious it was that. Edited by TightYoungEbony

Mission accomplished!

I've seen your AW profile.

Now all you have to do is welcome me with open arms - I am smitten, TYE.

:cool:

Mission accomplished!

I've seen your AW profile.

Now all you have to do is welcome me with open arms - I am smitten, TYE.

:cool:

Hahaha!

I always welcome with open arms don't you worry about that :)

Lol! X

Coco's AW number 1540080

(I know she cant post it cos that is naughty touting but I can :)  )

Coco's AW number 1540080

(I know she cant post it cos that is naughty touting but I can :) )

LOL! ;)

Coco's AW number 1540080

(I know she cant post it cos that is naughty touting but I can :)  )

Take it easy , Cov . But don't delay getting over to see her . I checked at Victoria coach station all the seats are booked from London to Wolverhampton until the end of the summer . Likewise all the hotels in Wolverhampton , double rooms booked solid .  It must be that discount she was offering or is it still running ?

Best value for money I've seen on the internet . 

Take it easy , Cov . But don't delay getting over to see her . I checked at Victoria coach station all the seats are booked from London to Wolverhampton until the end of the summer . Likewise all the hotels in Wolverhampton , double rooms booked solid . It must be that discount she was offering or is it still running ?

Best value for money I've seen on the internet .

Listen to you! Hahaha.

No it's still running Ive been on holiday so took it down whilst away to prevent so many emails!

X

I am working on coaxing her to do incalls - I've got my eye on a location with sunny outlook over cultivated land with shop nearby.

Not my bedroom, obviously ...

but my spare bedroom - wouldn't want to be pushy and don't want the neighbours talking...

Edited by vivluvsme

I am working on coaxing her to do incalls - I've got my eye on a location with sunny outlook over cultivated land with shop nearby.

Not my bedroom, obviously ...

but my spare bedroom - wouldn't want to be pushy and don't want the neighbours talking...

LMAO.

Looks like I'm going to have to do incalls very soon then with the demand!