French Belle

Bookings Aborted : Time Wasters Or ?

101 posts in this topic

I'm now offering incalls for one month or so.

First day, a gent booked 30mn and turned up. I've done all the preparation requested (ladies, you know what I mean) and welcomed him, asking him if he would like a drink. He wanted sparkling water, which I didn't provide (just saying, there is still water, fruit juice, coffee, tea and wine available). Then he just walked away, apologising for the unconvenience. WTF ?

Today. Gent booked me on AW for a roleplay, detailed and pretty accurate. I had to rehearse for it. Preparation again. Turned up. Seen my cigarettes at disposal and just said "Ow, I'm not happy with that". And walked away. WTF ?

Ladies, could you share your own experience please ? Gents, could you tell me what is wrong ?

Either cold feet, time-wasters or dick heads...LOL!!!!

I am more then happy for you to put them in any catagory you wish haha

Bunch of timewasters/twats definitely!

Mmmh indeed... you should see the new thread called "French Belle" as well. Worth the journey really :lol:

Mmmh indeed... you should see the new thread called "French Belle" as well. Worth the journey really :lol:

I was hoping to be led to an array of smoking fetish pics LOL...

Maybe you could offer a "head out of window" service haha...

My childish humour has taken over!!!

I had a guy phone me the other day to enquire about a booking, he phoned later to apologise that he wouldnt be able to arrange a booking that day due to personal circumstances. I thought this particularly polite as he had not even made an actual booking. He said he would try to contact me later in the week. He phoned today, made a booking for 2 hours and then just didnt bother to show up. He did give a tell though, he asked hurriedly before we ended the call "what will you be wearing", I should have known then he was just a fantasist because they want to be able to imagine you sitting there all made up waiting for them and its more realistic for them if they can imagine you in what you really are sitting there wearing whilst they have their wank. From now on I'm just going to go back to the "oh ill surprise you" rather than say "black dress stockings and black stilettos, bet he loved that.

I've had 3 this week do that, its pants but what can you do, small things please small minds is how I look at it.

Regarding the guy who left because of the cigarettes, if he is a non smoker then he may genuinely have been put off if he has kissed ladies in the past who didnt hide their smoking with mouthwash and mints. 

The first guy..twat, forget him. Who has sparkling water ffs. Ive never been asked for it and certainly never had a guy leave because I didnt have a particular beverage, he knows no one keeps sparkling water so thats his excuse to leave if he finds you are not what he wanted once face to face. Those sorts usually use the "left my wallet in the car" or "shit I forgot to lock my car back in a minute" or they walk in with their phone against their ear before you even open the door its on their ear then say "sorry got a phone call have to leave, so so sorry" . Having the phone against their ear as they walk in ensures that they have an automatic opt out should they not like you as much as they thought or should they get cold feet.

You have to remember also that there are the guys who just like to "have a look" and never ever intended to stay in the first place, probably didnt even bring their wallet from the car.

1 person likes this

I'm now offering incalls for one month or so.

First day, a gent booked 30mn and turned up. I've done all the preparation requested (ladies, you know what I mean) and welcomed him, asking him if he would like a drink. He wanted sparkling water, which I didn't provide (just saying, there is still water, fruit juice, coffee, tea and wine available). Then he just walked away, apologising for the unconvenience. WTF ?

Today. Gent booked me on AW for a roleplay, detailed and pretty accurate. I had to rehearse for it. Preparation again. Turned up. Seen my cigarettes at disposal and just said "Ow, I'm not happy with that". And walked away. WTF ?

Ladies, could you share your own experience please ? Gents, could you tell me what is wrong ?

Should have given him a glass of water and a straw and told him to make his own

2 people like this

French Belle you have had some poor experiences there. I do not understand the psyche. I know in some areas if you are considered a potential competitor, callous rivals would set you up with wasted appointments to draw away custom and pee you off. Turning this around slightly, because of my personal circumstances, I have twice had to cancel appointments at short notice. Now as a genuine punter I did feel really bad about this and concerned the lady would not take a booking from me again. Luckily, she was understanding and has continued to provide me with some really pleasurable encounters. So it is conceivable, that sometimes there are real problems,  but the water guy and the fag man. Well they need to get a life or maybe a broom handle up their posteriors to keep them a little more focussed on the important things in life. Beautiful women who are prepared to offer sex to discerning clients.

French Belle you have had some poor experiences there.

Thanks for noticing Grateful Gentleman. I guess it's success ransom. What it takes when you are popular :) I keep on with the best services anyway, those "clients" don't deserve me for sure.

To be fair, I dont think it was fair that the guy started a thread about it but its not really the done thing to be seen to be smoking by a client unless he has booked you to smoke. Maybe make that comment more prominent in your profile or smoke before they arrive would be best as a lot of non smokers dont like cigarettes at all, as an ex smoker Im like that too x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Thankfully, I had hidden all my drugs gear and my bottles of wine... :lol: 

May I suggest investing in a sodastream so that a variety of beverages can be offered. However once people know you have one they will move onto even more obscure beverages most likely alcohol based. Obviously the guy was just looking for a way out. Also read cigarette guys thread and I would say its a 50:50 for me as he should have asked and looked at your website properly beforehand(where it says smoker and doesn't mention socially) but for your part I would say maybe shouldn't be smoking so close to the appointment( unless he turned up early). Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me unless your house stank of smoke but I suppose everyone is different

Indeed there are lots of timewasters around and some are never happy with anything: they want more and more and more.  

As has been said, cold feet. Not good though

I had a guy phone me the other day to enquire about a booking, he phoned later to apologise that he wouldnt be able to arrange a booking that day due to personal circumstances. I thought this particularly polite as he had not even made an actual booking. He said he would try to contact me later in the week. He phoned today, made a booking for 2 hours and then just didnt bother to show up. He did give a tell though, he asked hurriedly before we ended the call "what will you be wearing", I should have known then he was just a fantasist because they want to be able to imagine you sitting there all made up waiting for them and its more realistic for them if they can imagine you in what you really are sitting there wearing whilst they have their wank. From now on I'm just going to go back to the "oh ill surprise you" rather than say "black dress stockings and black stilettos, bet he loved that.

I've had 3 this week do that, its pants but what can you do, small things please small minds is how I look at it.

Regarding the guy who left because of the cigarettes, if he is a non smoker then he may genuinely have been put off if he has kissed ladies in the past who didnt hide their smoking with mouthwash and mints. 

The first guy..twat, forget him. Who has sparkling water ffs. Ive never been asked for it and certainly never had a guy leave because I didnt have a particular beverage, he knows no one keeps sparkling water so thats his excuse to leave if he finds you are not what he wanted once face to face. Those sorts usually use the "left my wallet in the car" or "shit I forgot to lock my car back in a minute" or they walk in with their phone against their ear before you even open the door its on their ear then say "sorry got a phone call have to leave, so so sorry" . Having the phone against their ear as they walk in ensures that they have an automatic opt out should they not like you as much as they thought or should they get cold feet.

You have to remember also that there are the guys who just like to "have a look" and never ever intended to stay in the first place, probably didnt even bring their wallet from the car.

Thanks for the laughs. I have once or twice booked - and then sent a text to cancel if it gets close to the appointment and I just go off the idea  for that day or the risk factor suddenly seems to great - probably ranks me as a minor time waster for those times when I did that but I gave over 1 hour notice on those occasions. But if i turn up I always pay - even when I didnt fancy the gal that much - Im prepared to give it a go and being stifled for new people in my life - I would almost pay that money just to meet a new person for an hour.

But people who book and then dont show - creating wank fodder for themselves - pathetic - totally.

I start to understand why you need to charge a fair whack for what you do if you get so many skint dreamers making bookings.

Well I'm glad my lost revenues made someone smile lol

Well I'm glad my lost revenues made someone smile lol

You would probably have a lot of stories that would make me smile

I have a dreadful soh - dont laugh at anything - people tell me jokes and i just frown - but the tales on here do kill me sometimes

If I want a barrel fo laughs I just go to the p/net field reports and read all those that are not recommended - sadly - its only 1 in 10. I dont bother reading the recommends - all the same, more or less - but each not rec is unique in its own way

1 person likes this

Lancelot, if we charged for the no show guys we would definitely make more money sometimes. You're right it's pathetic. And why bother with good reviews, when bad ones are so funny indeed ?

Sorry to hear about the no-shows/time wasters, Belle.

How do people book you? AW booking system? This way you can leave feedback on time-wasters, or only accept guys with positive feedback? Always tough to find the genuine people, but i would hope the good punters outweigh the bad. There are simply bad days and good days, right?

Like other people have said here already, sometimes people have a genuine excuse, sometimes they don't. Also, I know this from personal experience - where I've turned up and simply I don't find the lady attractive in the flesh or she has a bad attitude or vibe, so I feel it's better to make excuses and leave, than go through a bad punt. These days that rarely happens, as I tend to ask to see a photo and have a chat on the phone beforehand. Not all ladies are comfortable doing this, for privacy/security reasons.

Edited by earlgreyman

Thanks for the laughs. I have once or twice booked - and then sent a text to cancel if it gets close to the appointment and I just go off the idea  for that day or the risk factor suddenly seems to great - probably ranks me as a minor time waster for those times when I did that but I gave over 1 hour notice on those occasions. But if i turn up I always pay - even when I didnt fancy the gal that much - Im prepared to give it a go and being stifled for new people in my life - I would almost pay that money just to meet a new person for an hour.

But people who book and then dont show - creating wank fodder for themselves - pathetic - totally.

I start to understand why you need to charge a fair whack for what you do if you get so many skint dreamers making bookings.

I had to cancel a booking for Tuesday lunchtime because of a sporting injury picked up over the weekend. Booking had been made the middle of last week. I cancelled before 9 on Monday morning. Apparently I now can only see this individual if I pay the whole fee by bank transfer before any appointment. Over reaction?

I had to cancel a booking for Tuesday lunchtime because of a sporting injury picked up over the weekend. Booking had been made the middle of last week. I cancelled before 9 on Monday morning. Apparently I now can only see this individual if I pay the whole fee by bank transfer before any appointment. Over reaction?

Short answer, yes.

I once had to cancel a booking with a few hours notice because of a shitstorm at work. I offered the lady her full fee as I felt it was the right thing to do. She wouldn't hear of it, which was very good of her.

Lancelot, if we charged for the no show guys we would definitely make more money sometimes. You're right it's pathetic. And why bother with good reviews, when bad ones are so funny indeed ?

I can just see mr no show - I have a picture in my mind - a weedy wimp in his 20s living n a bedsit - a kitchen roll by  his pc and a large tub of vaseline or johns baby oil - a bucket of ladies used underwear he has bought by mail order at the ready - pictures of asian amatueurs he's printed off the net stuck up around his room - a massive one on his ceiling of a big breasted filipino taking it up the ass.

Its so sad - these guys dont know what they are missing - if only they had the balls to walk through that door.

2 people like this

over reaction - well if it was a first appointment and she doesnt know you - understandable

Total over reaction. I remember watching disgustedly as one old friend told a client he owed her the booking fee for a tuesday booking when he cancelled on the monday. Her excuse for the disgraceful demand was that she relied on the money because he was a regular, my opinion was that its not your money till he arrives and you shouldnt guilt trip a client and she got more bookings during the time he would have been there the next day anyway. Payed twice in my book. If a guy gives a couple of hours notice then thats fine. An hour is pushing it but shit happens sometimes. You can only be classed as a timewaster in my book if you cancel within half an hour of the booking or dont show up. I know shit still happens within that half an hour but after a day of continuous cancellations 25 minutes before the booking a long time ago I now class within half an hour as a piss taken too far.

Edited by Chloe Kisses