Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnybgood

Serviced Apartments.

13 posts in this topic

Anyone had experience of using a serviced apartment in London. Are they run on the same lines as a hotel, ie, receptionist, doorman, security.

There's a girl I fancy but she works out of a serviced apartment and if it's run on the same lines as a hotel, I won't bother.

Twice I've had problems meeting girls in hotels and I don't want to repeat the experience.

Girls wouldn't work out of serviced apartments if that were harmful to their business.  I've never had problems seeing girls whether as visitors or residents of hotels or serviced apartments, so if you do, I would suggest it may be something to do with your approach or demeanour.

If you go to the desk timidly and say : "I err,  I mean,  can I ..... err ..... well there's a girl called Sexy Sue in room 216,  uh,  is it OK if I go up .....?" clearly you'll be fucked, or rather, you won't be!

Just walk in as if you own the place, go to the lifts or stairs, and proceed.

1 person likes this

Oh I am the king of serviced apartments and as far as I have found they avoid the problems of some hotels (or all hotels you don't know have an easy reception to negotiate to the lifts or stairs).

In my experience (based on Birmingham but surely apartment blocks are not so different in London?), there is usually no one manning reception and some blocks have a number of entrances and SPs get to know how to book an apartment aware from the one with reception.

Then you just need the lady to text the street and block number and often she will want you to ring from outside to get the apartment number. Some will also text the code for that day or week and you can come in like you owned the place or others will get you to ring the apartment number outside the main door and she will buzz you in.

As a punter recently I visited a lady in Basingstoke that worked out of a serviced apartment, it was perfect

I presented myself at the entrance, rang the number given to me and she buzzed me in.....nothing could be easier or simpler, just like visiting a friend at home but a lot more exciting and horny!!

Several guys backed down when I mentioned I am willing to pay for a hotel to meet them there: at least others did not let me down once I paid for the hotel.  I never understood though why a guy would not want to come to a hotel: the research has been done and the location is safe, away from curious eyes and in a place too big to be noticed unless you do crazy things like smashing the place.

Some guys get very turned on about the idea of misbehaving in a hotel and are even willing to contribute to this.

Anyone had experience of using a serviced apartment in London. Are they run on the same lines as a hotel, ie, receptionist, doorman, security.

There's a girl I fancy but she works out of a serviced apartment and if it's run on the same lines as a hotel, I won't bother.

Twice I've had problems meeting girls in hotels and I don't want to repeat the experience.

Jonny,

Over the years I have been to a number of parties at serviced apartments without any problems, but not to see someone for a 1 to 1. Then earlier this year I met a lady who comes down to London from the North East and I have now met her at least 3 times in the same block but different flats.

The system works fine. I ring when I am outside, she gives me the flat number and explains where it is in the block. I go up to the front door, enter the number and she buzzes me in and I walk straight in past reception, if they are there, go up to flat and we have an hour of mutual fun.

I must check when she is next coming down, as I like to book well in advance so I get a time slot just after a hard day at the office.

Regards,

davidgood

I nearly always use serviced apartments and checking out reception/security is part of the process to ensure that my clients don't have problems.

Thanks for everyone's helpful comments.

Handshandy my, 'approach or demeanour', had nothing to do with my hotel problems. The first thing that went through my mind after reading your post was a different version of your name.

Edited by Jonnybgood

Handshandy my, 'approach or demeanour', had nothing to do with my hotel problems.

Then why is it only you that has problems?

Call me a wanker ....... I couldn't give a toss, I've been called far worse in my time!

Can she not come and meet you at the door? In my experience there is sometimes a concierge- like in a big apartment block and sometimes not. But i doubt they will check that every person visiting is living there. Say you are seeing a friend. 

Can she not come and meet you at the door? In my experience there is sometimes a concierge- like in a big apartment block and sometimes not. But i doubt they will check that every person visiting is living there. Say you are seeing a friend. 

Although she could possibly put an overcoat on, in Winter, the lady I see regularly in Bayswater would would create a bit of attention if she went through the block and down to the front door in her her basque or corset! Even with a coat on I think her seamed stockings and high heels or high heeled brogues on her feet might just give the game away.

Regards,

davidgood 

Reminds me of a crazy Thai lady (yes there have been a few) who once crawled on all fours through the narrow corridor...IN THE NUDE!!!!

That had the intended rsult as my heart by beating at triple the usual rate and for reasons other then just sexual pleasures awaiting...

Serviced apartments in London mostly ok the guy's on the desk don't seem to care much as most of their clients are calling girls all day.