Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Xenia Parlour

14 posts in this topic

Until today, I had not heard of this place but have now seen it mentioned on two different sites.

On here it has attracted a negative review.

It's Pnet profile has expired but I don't know what causes that.

Any information on it - approx location, building. staff, prices?

I am surprised a place exists in Brum without comments being made on previous threads, unless I've missed them.

Isnt it in the place in ernest st? Where silks, pump, ambassadors was?

Just looked and there is an actiive webby with current dated rota for

ambassadors in the silk st address.

Might the date be automatic? Nothing else seems up to date such as twitter non link, blog and, as you say elsewhere, Juliet still on there.

Also, would be surprised (or just ignorant?) if bad state of Xenia place as mentioned in a comment on it applied to the former Amb/Pump/Silks building (talking out top of head tbh on that).

Might the date be automatic? Nothing else seems up to date such as twitter non link, blog and, as you say elsewhere, Juliet still on there.

Also, would be surprised (or just ignorant?) if bad state of Xenia place as mentioned in a comment on it applied to the former Amb/Pump/Silks building (talking out top of head tbh on that).

no idea. but not looking good for brum  with ??? over the ernest st place and also manyana

Have I missed or just not recalled doubt about Manyana?

Isn't it the oldest place in Brum with Ambassadors now gone?

Have I missed or just not recalled doubt about Manyana?

Isn't it the oldest place in Brum with Ambassadors now gone?

manyana webby is just a holding page and they have stopped tweeting who is on, just retweeting stuff.

Xenias is on Florence Street, it's basically aambassadors suite with a new entrance and waiting built on the opposite side. Hence it moving from Ernst Street. I have been six times since it opened.

The line up of girls can completely change month to month, but are almost always Eastern European. The rooms are the same rooms as the the Ambassadors. They have no internet presence and I was told that they wouldn't seek to have one.

It's very hit & miss and on two occasions I have had to walk away from what was on offer

Thanks, Stretch.

Any further info such as pricing and what services tend to be on offer/extras (tho I note your point about hit and miss)?

Did you get the feeling it was going to become established or just a fuck today, fuck off tomorrow enterprise?

Xenias is on Florence Street, it's basically aambassadors suite with a new entrance and waiting built on the opposite side. Hence it moving from Ernst Street. I have been six times since it opened.

The line up of girls can completely change month to month, but are almost always Eastern European. The rooms are the same rooms as the the Ambassadors. They have no internet presence and I was told that they wouldn't seek to have one.

It's very hit & miss and on two occasions I have had to walk away from what was on offer

Do we think the ambassadors website is rubbish then?

I am well confused

Do we think the ambassadors website is rubbish then?

I am well confused

Seems so - parlour shut and not there anyway.

The ambassadors website is active but it shouldn't be, because it's doesn't exist and it's called Xenia.

Two of the girls on that site work in Bluebell Suite.

Services ? No kissing no OWO, it's standard fare really, although the waiting area is well decorated.

There's usually 3 or 4 girls who will be introduced to you but usually they struggle to speak English.

Anyone else ventured into Xenias back passage then?

(I was in town but had to see a new (shy) favourite today and rather belatedly discovered the joys of an hour booking instead of my usual half hour. Would have to be with the right lady though.)

Really no more info on Xenia Parlour?

I know I could go but not in Brum that often and usually with a different target in mind but given the so=often expressed view of the poor state of Brum parlours it would be nice for everyone to have a variety of opinions on the place.

You might find your own personal shangri-la... Ot perhaps you have and are damned well determined to keep quiet about it.