Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TightYoungEbony

Bukkake Parties Where?

3 posts in this topic

Hiya,

Always been really curious and interested in bukkake parties they look like my kind of fun! Strangely enough I don't know a lot about bukkake parties and would have no idea how to arrange one or anything!

I'm really interested in either arranging one or joining one, ladies/men how do I go about joining or arranging one and what is a good price range?

I honestly have no idea and I don't know where to start so any help and advice from either WGs who've done parties before or men who've been to them would be perfect thank you!

X

check hush parties or ladymarmalade parties on AW

your other option is joining me up in manchester/liverpool do arrange our own

Hiya,

Always been really curious and interested in bukkake parties they look like my kind of fun! Strangely enough I don't know a lot about bukkake parties and would have no idea how to arrange one or anything!

I'm really interested in either arranging one or joining one, ladies/men how do I go about joining or arranging one and what is a good price range?

I honestly have no idea and I don't know where to start so any help and advice from either WGs who've done parties before or men who've been to them would be perfect thank you!

X

Hi TYE,

Being based in the West Midlands you are lucky that  there are a few places where you can experience this activity.

Both the Private Club in Aston and the Retro (R3tro on search engines) have bukkake from time to time.

Or see my FR on Debbie's Parties- http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/112749?sa=2

Trying to organise your own parties is not going to be easy unless you already have a suitable venue and people to help you.

Happy for you to PM if you want more info.

Please let us know if you actually go to a party.

Regards,

davidgood