BrokenDrum

Disabled In Brentwood

3 posts in this topic

As in I'm disabled in Brentwood and therefor can't travel far, or afford much and I live with my parents.  I'm two weeks from 33 and while I punted three times when I was 27/8, my health has declined.  The punts went fairly poorly (headaches will do that), two were lovely and I don't regret those visits but one was a nickle and dime next to Brentwood Library who had breasts that felt full of BBs.  I don't look disabled (it's mostly migraines and fatigue).  I've lowered my expectations to almost nothing but I would like niceness and understanding, I don't think I would mind something clinical if I wasn't being ripped off.  I've never even held hand with anyone I didn't pay so anything would be looking up.

I've looked in the directory but only found one 52y/o w/o pics (punternet.com/index.php/directory/15849-Jessica-Mature-Brunette?fs=1).  Age isn't a problem but no pics is unless some recomends her.  My google-fu isn't strong enough to find more or I just don't understand how to find WGs or parlours.  I've looked on AW and Gumtree but had only two results with decent ratings.  I can't tell the difference between actual/medical massage parlours and the happy ending kind. I've searched the forums for the word Brentwood but all the results seem to be dead ends.  Can someone please tell me how to find this stuff on the internet or just recommend a parlour or wg.  Thanks.

Please forgive me if this is disjointed rambling or rude.  I was never good at writing and my head is murdering me as usual.

As in I'm disabled in Brentwood and therefor can't travel far, or afford much and I live with my parents.  I'm two weeks from 33 and while I punted three times when I was 27/8, my health has declined.  The punts went fairly poorly (headaches will do that), two were lovely and I don't regret those visits but one was a nickle and dime next to Brentwood Library who had breasts that felt full of BBs.  I don't look disabled (it's mostly migraines and fatigue).  I've lowered my expectations to almost nothing but I would like niceness and understanding, I don't think I would mind something clinical if I wasn't being ripped off.  I've never even held hand with anyone I didn't pay so anything would be looking up.

I've looked in the directory but only found one 52y/o w/o pics (punternet.com/index.php/directory/15849-Jessica-Mature-Brunette?fs=1).  Age isn't a problem but no pics is unless some recomends her.  My google-fu isn't strong enough to find more or I just don't understand how to find WGs or parlours.  I've looked on AW and Gumtree but had only two results with decent ratings.  I can't tell the difference between actual/medical massage parlours and the happy ending kind. I've searched the forums for the word Brentwood but all the results seem to be dead ends.  Can someone please tell me how to find this stuff on the internet or just recommend a parlour or wg.  Thanks.

Please forgive me if this is disjointed rambling or rude.  I was never good at writing and my head is murdering me as usual.

Welcome to Punternet.  :)

I've had to edit your post as links to Adultwork aren't permitted I'm afraid. Have you seen the TLC website ? 

http://www.tlc-trust.org.uk/

Thanks, sorry about the link.

And thanks for the TLC one.  Will probably be very usefull.