Thoroughbred

Two-Girl Booking Tips/recommendations

19 posts in this topic

I realise this has probably been discussed on here before, more than once probably, but hey-ho!

Thinking of treating myself to a two girl booking :)

Anyone done this before, and have any learning/tips/recommendations they may have to get the most out of the experience?

One of the most used recommendation is book a girl you've seen before,and let her choose her playmate,that way she knows what you both like

1 person likes this

Part of the two girl thing is to make sure that both girls are into each other!!  So they should know each other since you want them to enjoy each other as well as you enjoying both of them!

Two ladies advertising together and offering this kind of session as a speciality is one way of making it much more likely that you'll enjoy yourself. 

Two ladies advertising together and offering this kind of session as a speciality is one way of making it much more likely that you'll enjoy yourself. 

The trouble I have found with that sort of arrangement is the ladies can too easily fall into a set routine and the booking ends up a bit more following a script than being natural and spontaneous.  Better, I think, to go with the option of asking a reg to suggest a friend, someone she knows but who she hasn't worked with too much so the booking is a bit more fresh and (hopefully) a treat for the ladies as much as the guy.

1 person likes this

Cumonce is spot on; most ladies will agree to a duo but you might just find yourself with two lovelies that don't want to interact together.

Would recommend either putting more details for what you're looking for (location and budget) and asking for some specific recommendations, or, as djs suggests, starting with someone you've already seen and progress from there.  Good luck!

1 person likes this

I would love this but feel as if i would  naturally end up ignoring one of them.

I would love this but feel as if i would  naturally end up ignoring one of them.

This probably apply to a guy who is more into participating that watching what is happening to him when having 2 girls, so it makes perfect sense what you are saying.

Eat three Wheetabix beforehand

It's always a risk you'll fancy one more than the other

Four, two for each lady. 

It's shredded wheat mr lessingham.

It's shredded wheat mr lessingham.

Don't be silly.  No one can eat three shredded wheat.

Excuse my ignorance, but what will this achieve?  Do they contain Superman hormone?   :)

It was a tv advertisement for either Wheetabix or Shredded wheat, Annabelle. My memory cannot recall which. Anyhow, the upshot was only heroes or those embarking on heroic adventures dare eat three.

Ian Botham did the ad for shredded wheat back in the 80s,and he reckoned he couldn't manage 3,

Don't be silly. No one can eat three shredded wheat.

I can,but they have to be mini shredded wheat,prefably with fruit inside. lol

Cheers for the contributions, I've been really busy recently and not had chance to come back on the forum.

Anyways I went ahead made the booking.

Overall a good experience, one I'm glad I had, but suspect it will be a one off, as it really makes no financial sense as in bang for your buck. The set routine thing happened, which wasn't really a problem. The first bit of action was all too exciting if you know what i mean, too urgent for my liking! Logistically it was tougher than I was expecting, as I'm not exactly agile. I was into one girl more than the other, did fancy both, but the one taking the lead I was less into. Not a lot i could do about that without feeling rude.  

And it's definitely an energy sapper :) I was spent by the end.

Thoroughbred glad to read you tried the experience not surprised the first one did not go to plan. Never, say never. It took me awhile to find the right ladies, but when you get the right couple it is something else and makes all your fantasies come true. Keep looking follow the advice given and do give it another try, you think you are tired now wait till you find the real deal. Yes you will fall for one or the other but you end up encouraging the one to pleasure the other even more.