teasedboy

Edging

22 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for any recomendations for a girl who can do real intense edging in a tease and denial sense, by hand for an hour before finally allowing releif.

London based.

Hi

There's Roxy in Southampton who travels to London every now and then. She has a video on her AW profile of her edging guy. Apart from her I've never seen it mentioned. But it does sound fantastic. YOu can find her profile with a 5 mile proximity search for SO16

Cheers

Tim

'scuse my ignorance but what the hell is edging?

1 person likes this

Thanks for the heads up on Roxy. Have dropped her a mail.

Edging - basically just getting to the brink and keeping you there for a LOOOONG time.

I did not know that either.  I thought you can get this in real life without paying: just go to a night club and apparently there are lots of girls who want to drink your champagne and take your stuff and then disappear, ha ha

It's called 'edging' - I didn't know that. I love it too. I go to see a girl fairly often who's the best at this that I've ever experienced.

Hi,

I'm looking for any recomendations for a girl who can do real intense edging in a tease and denial sense, by hand for an hour before finally allowing releif.

London based.

Try Sissy on Aw. She's in Surbiton. There's also Emma (Thai, Invasion and others) and some more. Best to email the ones you can to let them know what you want. Bellaxox again AW Hungarian had me on the brink for an hour and a half.

The Hungarian women on the FBSM scene call this ESSO. Can't remember what this stands for but you see it from time to time on AW profiles. 

Maybe I'm old school but I'm with Nike on this - "Just do it!"

Would rather pop multiple times an hour than just edge - must be a real chore on the poor WG too.

Maybe I'm old school but I'm with Nike on this - "Just do it!"

Would rather pop multiple times an hour than just edge - must be a real chore on the poor WG too.

Ha ha, you must be a real 'young warrior'.  They seem to be able to do this as easily as you describe and there is nothing wrong with it.   :)

and I thought  " edging "  was when a group of wg on here gang up against a sister wg and slowly push her to the edge of the forum and laugh when she falls off .

The Hungarian women on the FBSM scene call this ESSO. Can't remember what this stands for but you see it from time to time on AW profiles. 

That must be why the 3 I've seen have been so good at it. They even have a word for it. Thai girls, especially, seem to need quite specific instructions before getting the hang of it, perhaps because the men back in their country just want to come as quickly as possible - at least that's what many of the girls have told me. The technique might well be seen as a 'chore' by many girls, as it takes focus and timing to be done properly. Slow, quick, slow, quick, stop and again and again.....But maybe if some girls learnt how to do it they'd be less worn out less quickly as much of the session can be taken up with it rather than sex. With me a 70/30 ratio is just about right.

"Take Me To The Edge Of Heaven" la la la la...

Ha ha, you must be a real 'young warrior'. They seem to be able to do this as easily as you describe and there is nothing wrong with it. :)

Lol - thanks Annabellexoxo but I am more Silver Fox now than Young Warrior but I still like to keep fit and healthy to ensure a good performance in all aspects of my life. I have been fortunate enough to meet some beautiful girls this year who keep me highly motivated - go big or go home!

Something involving the U2 guitarist?

Just a note to Pre-moders, please read the poser rules relating to AW.

and I thought  " edging "  was when a group of wg on here gang up against a sister wg and slowly push her to the edge of the forum and laugh when she falls off .

:D  And just how often have you seen THAT happen?

You want to know what edging means? Goolge Klixen! Any Klixen girls in London I wonder?

You want to know what edging means? Goolge Klixen! Any Klixen girls in London I wonder?

Wow! Those cumshots look intense! 

i had a look. It's not really what I mean by edging. 

Ok. But 30+ min on the edge before release by the typical Klixen girl is the edge dream for me :-)

Don't confuse the experience with all the various compilations you can find online. You have to get hold of a full session video.

I'm afraid I just go flaccid unless there's more hand movement than I saw on the site, but if I can be bothered I'll have another look. However, if anyone is looking for a near perfect HJ technique (well for me anyway) go and see Tilly at Greens Court. 

ESSO stands for Extended Sexual Sensory Orgasm. It costs around £1.34 for every litre produced. 

1 person likes this