Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phillthy

First Timer

3 posts in this topic

Hey folks, first post so go easy on me. Already found a horde of information but looking for some extra help.

I've never been to a parlour before but it's an idea I've been toying with for a while. There's just one thing holding me back. I've has psoriasis for the last 10+ years and I'd hate for this to cause a girl to feel uncomfortable. It's all based on my lower legs and isn't contagious in the slightest (it's basically like eczema) but it's the reason I've never visited such an establishment. I've e-mailed Merv at Sandy's superstars as I'm pretty sure that's where I'd like to start but can anyone recommend a way to approach this as I've not had any response.

Just looking for an open minded girl, do they exist?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers, Phillthy.

Keep your shooting socks on, and dangle a brace of pheasants over your shoulder....

Seriously, how about simply wearing a pair of long socks (up to the knee), and when you arrive briefly explain, and ask the lady if she would prefer you to keep your socks on. Don't bother to mention it on the phone - it shouldn't be a biggie, unless the WG is very young and inexperienced. One of my regulars keeps long socks on, because he's embarrassed about his varicose veins. Or, you could wear long flight socks or support socks and simply say you'd like to keep them on - no explanation required. It's a non-contagious condition, so no lengthy disclosure required.

Thanks for the reply, I know it shouldn't bother me as much as it does but it's like telling someone not to worry. Easier said than done!

Thanks again.