Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonVanilla

Unit 8 Sheffield

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm up in steel city in a few days and thought I would broaden my horizons from the normal gfe, can anyone give me any feeds back on (what seems to be the new place) Unit 8 Massage?

If you mean "from the normal gfe" the GFE Massage Parlour you might do well to stop there - they always seem to have a superb rota of beauties there!

Unit 8 is situated on a small secluded industrial estate in the Handsworth area of Sheffield. Easily reached from the M1 or the City Centre. The Unit was at one time a bakery  and was left unoccupied & derelict until some enterprising criminals used it as a cannabis farm.  

The parlour is well equipped and welcoming and includes a dungeon. The reception staff are also helpful. The GFE service is £65 for a half-hour when a firm knock on the door will tell you your time is up -  the services are detailed in a menu which I find rather impersonal.  The star performer who was Cathy has unfortunately left so I can proffer no advice other than that on the FRs here.       

Had 2 punts there in the last month. First one with Roxy who was very good. Second one was with Vicki who was appalling. Venue is nice, probably the best one in Sheffield that I am aware of.