Chloe Kisses

Manners, So Easy Yet So Hard

46 posts in this topic

Received a random text 

"black stockings X"

This pisses me off. Never spoken the person before, no contact whatsoever. What goes through some peoples minds that they think this is an okay way to contact someone they have never contacted before.

Are we not worth a "hi, would you wear black stockings" to these guys?

Maybe he was asking you to wear them over your head and join him in a bank raid?  lol

2 people like this

Maybe he was asking you to wear them over your head and join him in a bank raid?  lol

lol..think ill decline that one 

I've been shown some of the messages wg's get - it's unbelievable that anyone could be so pig ignorant. Which is one of the reasons I understand some wg's don't display a phone number!

text him back tell him to bring a pair with him

....it is just so rude....it would do my head in getting texts like that....I mean you don't text your barber and say 'cut X' or you plumber and say 'leak x' or your accountant and say 'accounts x' - they are vexatious and troublesome and beyond contempt - manners cost so very little and make life so pleasant and agreeable. I am sorry you lovely ladies have to put up with this.

its just so dismissive, not even worth a hello, just "details" "available ?" "wot u wearing?" "you suck cock?" "how much?" "name?" I mean come on..upgrade yourselves a bit to someone who uses manners, its not hard

2 people like this

It really annoys me when they do that, it's so rude!

its just so dismissive, not even worth a hello, just "details" "available ?" "wot u wearing?" "you suck cock?" "how much?" "name?" I mean come on..upgrade yourselves a bit to someone who uses manners, its not hard

Suck cock...you had me in tears!!!

LOL

Received a random text 

"black stockings X"

This pisses me off. Never spoken the person before, no contact whatsoever. What goes through some peoples minds that they think this is an okay way to contact someone they have never contacted before.

Are we not worth a "hi, would you wear black stockings" to these guys?

maybe he's the chap who did not turn up to the two hour booking? you told him you were going to wear black stockings - and he's getting off thinking about the look on your face when you read the text

I received once the text -  'Are you open today?'

1 person likes this

Suck cock...you had me in tears!!!

LOL

I didnt suck that hard haha  ;)

That's quite polite, as if you are a hardware store or a library! "Are your legs open today?" would have been cheeky.

Oh last night I got this one "any girls tonight?" ???? :huh:

I didnt suck that hard haha ;)

Cheeky!!!

I expect nothing less then a plateful of fried chicken next time i venture into Buckinghamshire young lady :-P

Cheeky!!!

I expect nothing less then a plateful of fried chicken next time i venture into Buckinghamshire young lady :-P

haha thats a deal, give me 24hr notice, I'm not good as a short order chef lol

I blame emails. When I was a callow youth we had rules about what could and could not be placed in letters, the "dear sir, yours faithfully versus dear Mr Smith, yours sincerely" rule and always in the third person.

I was roundly bollocked by a lawyer after  I sent an email and added a personal paragraph about lunch.

Now alas " yo bitch, suck cock??" seems acceptable.

I blame emails. When I was a callow youth we had rules about what could and could not be placed in letters, the "dear sir, yours faithfully versus dear Mr Smith, yours sincerely" rule and always in the third person.

I was roundly bollocked by a lawyer after  I sent an email and added a personal paragraph about lunch.

Now alas " yo bitch, suck cock??" seems acceptable.

Really? he must be a lot stuffier than the solicitors I've dealt with in London.

I had a classic today!'Lol is it safe to go down on you cos I'm not single and I don't want to get caught out.I want to come and see you.'

I mean ffs!Sadly though we all get these ignorant rude cretins.

Oh last night I got this one "any girls tonight?" ???? :huh:

Another one - Give me your address, Maybe I will come later  :wacko: 

My absolutely favourite one is - 'What's your name?'

It's not just abruptness.Whatever happened to please.It seems like a forgotten word nowdays.Manners cost nothing.

I got one last week apropos of nothing saying: 

"Charlotte's got so bloated now she could do with a hand to press it out."

Nope, no idea. 

1 person likes this

Ive just got a lovely text from a guy on aw, another time waster. 8 minutes after he was meant to arrive I texted him "are you here" only to get "stuck on the M1 so not going to make it" I told him he was rude and not to contact me again as he could have let me know a bit earlier. Got the response "its hard to text while driving" errrr, well you just managed it twice matey.

2 people like this

Ive just got a lovely text from a guy on aw, another time waster. 8 minutes after he was meant to arrive I texted him "are you here" only to get "stuck on the M1 so not going to make it" I told him he was rude and not to contact me again as he could have let me know a bit earlier. Got the response "its hard to text while driving" errrr, well you just managed it twice matey.

he is not on the M1 - he was at his pc with his trousers round his ankles