Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martyn321

Late Night Visits

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anyone know of any reputable establishments, girls who work late at night at all??

Most establishments finish at 8pm 

Some indies girls if pre - booked might stay later on - For dinner dates and drinks with playtime.

How late where you hoping for?

Unfortunately late at night encourages drunks and pub louts!

Also Robberys

anti social behaviour can cause trouble for lady 

I know Birmingham (Ambassador) & London - have loads of night time establishments with security staff and party girls 

but Milton Keynes agency visits are set in to a 11am till 8pm shift 

Hi,

Does anyone know of any reputable establishments, girls who work late at night at all??

To be honest London is best for this; that is if you can venture down to London.

I think the trick to booking a successful late night booking is to book it the day before and to confirm with the correct details when required as this shows that you are likely a real guy. 

So often Ive had late night bookings and then the guy doesnt confirm or he calls at some point later in the afternoon and I just think to myself that if he can't be bothered to remember when to confirm or suddenly is asking a whole lot of strange questions when the booking was made yesterday then he either isnt that bothered or isnt that sure that Im the person he is seeking. Kind of puts you off. 

Also if you get someone calling you outside the set hours you have on your profiles for "tonight" when you have literally just arrived home then sometimes you just can't be bothered to get all ready to go out again.

Advance notice, proper confirmation gives us time to organise our day accordingly.

I think the trick to booking a successful late night booking is to book it the day before and to confirm with the correct details when required as this shows that you are likely a real guy. 

So often Ive had late night bookings and then the guy doesnt confirm or he calls at some point later in the afternoon and I just think to myself that if he can't be bothered to remember when to confirm or suddenly is asking a whole lot of strange questions when the booking was made yesterday then he either isnt that bothered or isnt that sure that Im the person he is seeking. Kind of puts you off. 

Also if you get someone calling you outside the set hours you have on your profiles for "tonight" when you have literally just arrived home then sometimes you just can't be bothered to get all ready to go out again.

Advance notice, proper confirmation gives us time to organise our day accordingly.

Just out of interest, how soon Chloe until you will be in London?

Just out of interest, how soon Chloe until you will be in London?

Its not set in stone yet hence no dates but highly likely some time in October x

Its not set in stone yet hence no dates but highly likely some time in October x

Thats cool, I will bear this in mind x