ladyofthemansion

Problems working with another girl

77 posts in this topic

A girl contacted me desperate for money so I said she could work with me. As its my gig we agreed I would take a small percentage of each client that she saw.

That worked well on the first day. She was very busy.

Yesterday she asked to change the rules and just pay half the hotel and ads and keep all of her money.

I agreed to that but made it clear that she was taking a risk(like I do every time I pay for a hotel). She said that as she had made so much money on the first day it would not be a risk.

I went along with it thinking I would probably lose out but agreed making it clear she could not change the deal back if she didn't do well.

She didn't do well and started whinging. She would have been better off had she stuck to the original agreement. Trouble is, none of us have a crystal ball.

I will have to think twice now before working with anyone else. Have any of you ladies ever had similar problems?

The other girl does sound a bit of a pain, Lady. (Hope she doesn't read this site!) If an agreement was made it should be stuck to - after all, she's piggybacking on your advertising, your reputation and potentially reducing your income.

Regarding partners though, I've got a suggestiuon of the perfect girl for you to work with - your old chum Lou4Fun. She's such an avid fan of your posts that I'm sure she'd be flattered to be invited to partner you, and during the quiet moments the two of you could explore her obsession with you! Talk about the Dream Team... :P

A girl contacted me desperate for money so I said she could work with me. As its my gig we agreed I would take a small percentage of each client that she saw.

T

Desperate girl + take a small percentage = Happy pimp

No Lou, just someone generous and willing to sacrifice some of her own income to help out someone with less going for her. It's called generosity - look it up in the dictionary, I'm sure they have them in Liverpool.

No Lou, just someone generous and willing to sacrifice some of her own income to help out someone with less going for her. It's called generosity - look it up in the dictionary, I'm sure they have them in Liverpool.

Im sure they do :P

Lady, I think if that situation crops up again, then get it in writing first.

Or only if you really know the other girl there should be a certain amount of trust in the money side of things.

Im sure they do :confused:

I thought you were from Manchester Lou??? Why is this man always on about Liverpool???? :P

The question that immediately springs to mind is this ---------- why does she need you. :P:confused:

I thought you were from Manchester Lou??? Why is this man always on about Liverpool???? :P

I think he just saw Red :confused::D

Last time I could be arsed to look Lou's banner said she was near Lime Street. To be honest I couldn't really give a shit where she keeps her veniom sacs, can't think why. :P

Last time I could be arsed to look Lou's banner said she was near Lime Street. To be honest I couldn't really give a shit where she keeps her veniom sacs, can't think why. :P

Oh dear has little tony had his tantrum post removed by the big bad mod and he wants to vent on little Lou. Vent away and amuse me while you have the ability to post:rolleyes:

The question that immediately springs to mind is this ---------- why does she need you. :P:confused:

Before she met me she didn't know how to advertise. I showed her how to do it.

Desperate girl + take a small percentage = Happy pimp

There are costs involved with renting hotels and paying for ads along with the inconvenience of having someone share my hotel room. You must be implying that everybody who takes a percentage is a pimp. Are you saying women who run parlours are pimps too?

There are costs involved with renting hotels and paying for ads along with the inconvenience of having someone share my hotel room. You must be implying that everybody who takes a percentage is a pimp. Are you saying women who run parlours are pimps too?

Yes I am......

Oh dear has little tony had his tantrum post removed by the big bad mod and he wants to vent on little Lou. Vent away and amuse me while you have the ability to post:rolleyes:

He says to you what many say behind your back love.

Yes I am......

Sat here with popcorn waiting for all the parlour owners to come and bite you.

Of course women who run Parlours and take a cut are pimps too.:P

Sat here with popcorn waiting for all the parlour owners to come and bite you.

You may need a few bags because it will be a very long wait.:P

Of course women who run Parlours and take a cut are pimps too.:P

Gets more popcorn....

Hmmm, sometimes it is like a childrens playground in here. Could I please remind everybody to be nice.

Thank you (this is the polite version)

Not sure I could amuse you Lou, I've yet to see any sign of humour in any of your posts, just that Spoonerised shining wit I mentioned (of which the above is a perfect example, well done!)

Not sure I could amuse you Lou, I've yet to see any sign of humour in any of your posts, just that Spoonerised shining wit I mentioned

(of which the above is a perfect example, well done!)

Thank you :P

Pimp is a term for a man who controls prostitutes, arranges clients for them and takes a cut of their earnings. The equivalent for a woman is a madam, as you well know. They do the same basic job, including taking their cut, but usually in parlours or brothels. So it's same difference really, isn't it?

generous