Sidewinder

What Is A Tie & Tease

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Can I ask exactly what is involved in a tie and tease? I'm curious about it.

I was thinking of trying it with Irena from butterfly touch. Does anyone know any other wgs who give a good one. Dfk is also essential

It's SM for sissies - like me.The lady will tie your hands to the bedpost, and ideally your feet too. After that it's up to her inventiveness. Slowly disrobing, bringing her bits and pieces to within an inch of your hand or mouth or nose, rubbing her body along your prick, preferably whispering filth into your ear. At last she will take pity on you and perhaps give you a face-sitting. Very, very exciting indeed when done well.

1 person likes this

I saw some pictures on AW where girls were doing this and spitting at the client with the Champagne or other stuff - so I guess anything goes.

'SM for sissies' surely made me laugh.

I saw some pictures on AW where girls were doing this and spitting at the client with the Champagne or other stuff - so I guess anything goes.

'SM for sissies' surely made me laugh.

That sounds like humiliation to me - surely a different category?

As to who does it well - if you can get as far as St Albans, then Chelsea is brilliant at it (though pricey). Don't know what your age/ethnicity tastes are, but Ebony Pru in Streatham gave me a wonderful session of it.

There are different versions of tie and tease. You do need to check with each lady exactly what she constitutes as this service. I know dommes offer it and its the complete opposite of a sensual tie and tease which should have no pain or humiliation, its all teasing, caressing, kissing, licking, almost touching certain places but not quite, thats part of the tease, its elevating your physical senses such as what you can hear, feel and almost taste etc. It should make your skin hyper sensitive and have you wiggling your hips on the bed in the hope that some part of her will connect with  your willy. I leave that till later in the game, but tease everywhere else first. 

This may help, its been discussed before

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/12895-tie-and-tease-etc/?hl=%2Btie+%2Band+%2Btease

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I should have written besides, my mistake.  Some more 'extreme' services are not far from other.

It's SM for sissies - like me.The lady will tie your hands to the bedpost, and ideally your feet too. After that it's up to her inventiveness. Slowly disrobing, bringing her bits and pieces to within an inch of your hand or mouth or nose, rubbing her body along your prick, preferably whispering filth into your ear. At last she will take pity on you and perhaps give you a face-sitting. Very, very exciting indeed when done well.

Sounds like a typical lazy Sunday afternoon to me!

I do like the lady to get closer once your senses have been fine tuned...its amazing what effect the scent of a woman has when one is blindfolded and tied to the bed...

Tie & Tease in a way is similar to  some  Post & Tease threads on here .  

Sounds like a typical lazy Sunday afternoon to me!

Ha ha, no wonder you cannot find men on the street on Sundays.  They are all either busy indoors or at the local pub.

Thanks guys - I think I'm looking for a sensual one, my preference is for busty blondes. Any suggestions?